STs 2021/22

140 posts
Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

Re: STs 2021/22

by Zammo » 12 Aug 2021 13:46

Reading FC Season Ticket delivery
We would like to apologise for any delay you might have experienced in receiving your Season Ticket card for 2021-22.

The printing of the cards was outsourced this season and unfortunately a small number of cards have been sent to supporters later than anticipated.

The final cards have been sent to fans today today, so we politely ask any supporters who have still not received their Season Ticket card by Saturday morning to email us, allowing us to ensure we can reissue a card and have it ready for your collection from the Ticket Office on Saturday afternoon.

We appreciate that this is not an ideal situation, but these issues were out of our control so we would really appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thank you for your continued support.

:|

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 12 Aug 2021 17:48

Zammo
We would like to apologise for any delay you might have experienced in receiving your Season Ticket card for 2021-22.

The printing of the cards was outsourced this season and unfortunately a small number of cards have been sent to supporters later than anticipated.

The final cards have been sent to fans today today, so we politely ask any supporters who have still not received their Season Ticket card by Saturday morning to email us, allowing us to ensure we can reissue a card and have it ready for your collection from the Ticket Office on Saturday afternoon.

We appreciate that this is not an ideal situation, but these issues were out of our control so we would really appreciate your patience and cooperation. Thank you for your continued support.

I was just looking for that info ta.....
Not received my st and getting a bit nervous....

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 12 Aug 2021 18:30

paultheroyal
Westwood52 Received my new ST this morning,together with the 150 years presentation pack.My wife laughed and started taking the piss.I was inclined to agree with her and moaned about how much the pack must have cost the Club.I said I would have preferred a discount in the Megastore(which use to accompany the ST).
However thinking about it,that would not really have been suitable,would it;given the occasion the pack was celebrating.Equally matched against the millions we are in debt;the cost to the Club in producing the pack,probably doesn’t come into much beyond £30k ?Or one week of Moore’s wages ?

The club has loads of money - its just how they choose to spend it.

The owners have loads of money, the club owes the owners over £100m and is losing vastly more than it makes.

Bigtimmeh

by Bigtimmeh » 12 Aug 2021 20:05

Ascotexgunner
Zammo

Yup same here...thing is my postie doesn't come till the afternoon so if its not here tomorrow it'll be too late. Despite the club saying its out of their control, they wouldn't be having this issue if they hadn't have left it so late to send them out in the first place. I imagine the ticket office will be a nightmare on sat

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 13 Aug 2021 10:07

Bigtimmeh
Ascotexgunner
Zammo

Yup same here...thing is my postie doesn't come till the afternoon so if its not here tomorrow it'll be too late. Despite the club saying its out of their control, they wouldn't be having this issue if they hadn't have left it so late to send them out in the first place. I imagine the ticket office will be a nightmare on sat

Postman's been and no ST :cry:
Looks like I'm gonna be faced with complete shambles in the ticket office like many others Saturday unless it comes tomorrow.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 13 Aug 2021 10:25

Ascotexgunner
Bigtimmeh
Ascotexgunner

Postman's been and no ST :cry:
Looks like I'm gonna be faced with complete shambles in the ticket office like many others Saturday unless it comes tomorrow.

You turn up, they give you a ticket, you go watch the game. What is the drama?

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 13 Aug 2021 10:30

Zammo

The issues weren't really outside of their control. They chose and contracted the outsource company to do the work. It would have been prudent to have monitored that company's performance against agreed dates and ensured that they were on target to send out on time. If the printing of the very nice commemorative packs was the reason that the despatch of season tickets was left so late, maybe they should have taken the postage cost hit of sending out tickets ahead of the packs.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 13 Aug 2021 10:33

^That. What OMA wrote.

Mrs S runs ticket ops at a well known West London yo-yo club, and they have had a similar shamble with ST cards for this season. That being said, the absolute fcuking arse that apparently hundreds of fans will get into about having to pick up a paper ticket blows my mind. So you have to queue? Big fcuking deal. One fan at said club has managed to get himself a short ban after refusing to queue for the paper ticket that was required for entry at the weekend, and causing a commotion at the turnstiles.

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 13 Aug 2021 10:43

Yeah, I wanted to stroll into the ground at 2.55pm after a few lunchtimes beers in town with fellow supporters, some of which I haven't seen since Birmingham away in March 2020. Now I'll have head to the ground earlier and queue up for a ticket I bought in early June lol.

Yeah, no hassle really BUT it's bl**dy frustrating.

Uuuurz and all that.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 13 Aug 2021 10:49

We have the moaniest supporters in world football, sure of it.

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 13 Aug 2021 10:58

NathStPaul We have the moaniest supporters in world football, sure of it.

Wasn't really moaning, m8. Said it was frustrating and let's face it, this really shouldn't have happened.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 13 Aug 2021 11:00

Zammo
NathStPaul We have the moaniest supporters in world football, sure of it.

Wasn't really moaning, m8. Said it was frustrating and let's face it, this really shouldn't have happened.

That wasn't specific to you btw, that was a general statement. As a group of supporters we do love a moan.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 13 Aug 2021 11:11

It's frustrating, I get it. But get up to the ground early, have some beers up there - they've got good beer outside now, or pop into the Jazz Cafe.

lardydah

by lardydah » 13 Aug 2021 13:59

Wife and I haven't got our season tickets yet, so up to the ground early tomorrow and hang out in the jazz for a while I guess. However we did get the following in the post https://ibb.co/b3mSMKZ

Must be a joke?

The Green Programme

by The Green Programme » 13 Aug 2021 14:32

No Season Ticket and postman has already been???

UpThePrem

by UpThePrem » 13 Aug 2021 14:44

There seems to be a common theme on Twatter with those missing ST's. Most seem to be Club 1871 that are missing. Is that the case here?

Not got mine in C1871.

Needle

by Needle » 13 Aug 2021 15:30

UpThePrem There seems to be a common theme on Twatter with those missing ST's. Most seem to be Club 1871 that are missing. Is that the case here?

Not got mine in C1871.

Yep, I'm 1871, no tickets as of today's post

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 13 Aug 2021 15:43

Nope, nothing arrived and RFC not responded to my mail yet. Actual ALOLOL at this shambles.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 13 Aug 2021 15:50

Hendo It's frustrating, I get it. But get up to the ground early, have some beers up there - they've got good beer outside now, or pop into the Jazz Cafe.

I simply do not understand what's so inconvenient about this. Get up there at 1 and there won't be a queue and you'll be in the Jazz with pint by 1:20

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 13 Aug 2021 15:59

John Smith
Hendo It's frustrating, I get it. But get up to the ground early, have some beers up there - they've got good beer outside now, or pop into the Jazz Cafe.

I simply do not understand what's so inconvenient about this. Get up there at 1 and there won't be a queue and you'll be in the Jazz with pint by 1:20

I'm meeting people in town, m8. All organised.

"sorry dudes, gotta go and collect a ticket for a match I paid for back in June and then stand on my own drinking a pint of metallic tasting Guinness in a soulless bar".

140 posts