Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: England’s World Cup Finals 2018

by Sutekh » 01 Jul 2018 18:05

England v Colombia

Winners will play Switzerland or Sweden

Winners of that will play Russia, Croatia or Denmark

Winners of that get to play in the final

Will England manage to make it, or just crash and burn in the most depressing manner possible

Will they earn respect, praise and plaudits aplenty or will they be hounded and derided amid calls for Southgate to go

Anything at all can happen this time round so be positive and believe and who knows what will happen and at least that way you’ll have a good time while it does all unfold.

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 01 Jul 2018 18:28

Sutekh England v Colombia

Winners will play Switzerland or Sweden

Winners of that will play Russia, Croatia or Denmark

Winners of that get to play in the final

Will England manage to make it, or just crash and burn in the most depressing manner possible

Will they earn respect, praise and plaudits aplenty or will they be hounded and derided amid calls for Southgate to go

Anything at all can happen this time round so be positive and believe and who knows what will happen and at least that way you’ll have a good time while it does all unfold.

We’ll win it. It’s almost too easy now.

Make Southgate a Sir as soon as the World Cup is over. What a beautiful turn around that will be after 1996.

ICH

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 01 Jul 2018 18:34

I’m kind’ve warming to the fact that ALL of the England players sing the National Anthem...something is going right amongst this ‘teamwork’, regardless of anyone elses left-wing opinion of that very song.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 01 Jul 2018 18:39

We won't get past Colombia. 100%.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 01 Jul 2018 18:49

Lol

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 01 Jul 2018 18:51

AthleticoSpizz Lol

What's funny about it? They are a better team than us, fairly obvious.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 01 Jul 2018 18:54

So are most of the world

The way that this is playing out, there is nothing to fear....most of all Columbia

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 01 Jul 2018 18:59

Old Man Andrews We won't get past Colombia. 100%.

Are you a betting man, OMA? I’ve always been a fan of taking cash off of miserable fukkers.

ICH

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 01 Jul 2018 19:03

AthleticoSpizz So are most of the world

The way that this is playing out, there is nothing to fear....most of all Columbia

Or Colombia.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 01 Jul 2018 19:04

Scutterbucketz

Are you a betting man, OMA? I’ve always been a fan of taking cash off of miserable fukkers.

ICH

I am a realist.

I am a well known betting man yes.

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 01 Jul 2018 19:05

Old Man Andrews
Scutterbucketz

ICH

I am a realist.

I’ll bet you £50 England beat Colombia. There’s an online app that’ll hold the money for us if you’re up for it.

ICH

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 01 Jul 2018 19:09

Scutterbucketz
Old Man Andrews
Scutterbucketz

ICH

I am a realist.

I’ll bet you £50 England beat Colombia. There’s an online app that’ll hold the money for us if you’re up for it.

ICH

I could never bet against my nation or club, morally wrong. Just think they will lose, I don't want them to lose. If I had £50 on it I'd be wanting England to lose the game which for me is wrong.

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 01 Jul 2018 19:11

Old Man Andrews
Scutterbucketz
Old Man Andrews
I am a realist.

ICH

I could never bet against my nation or club, morally wrong. Just think they will lose, I don't want them to lose. If I had £50 on it I'd be wanting England to lose the game which for me is wrong.

I get you on the Judas bet, but just think that your cash will be going to someone who loves and believes in England more than you do. I’ll spend it on beer and drink that watching us win the quarters. How about £20?

ICH

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 01 Jul 2018 19:12

Old Man Andrews
AthleticoSpizz So are most of the world

Or Colombia.
OMG sorry

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 01 Jul 2018 19:15

Scutterbucketz
Old Man Andrews
Scutterbucketz

ICH

I get you on the Judas bet, but just think that your cash will be going to someone who loves and believes in England more than you do. I’ll spend it on beer and drink that watching us win the quarters. How about £20?

ICH

If we beat Colombia I'll believe just as much as anyone else. It's not the team I don't believe in as such it's the fact I think Colombia are far better than they are being given credit for.

Ok £20 to a charity of the winners choice and screenshot to prove it?

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 01 Jul 2018 19:17

Old Man Andrews
Scutterbucketz
Old Man Andrews

ICH

If we beat Colombia I'll believe just as much as anyone else. It's not the team I don't believe in as such it's the fact I think Colombia are far better than they are being given credit for.

Jesus, who mentioned charity? :? You can do what you like with my money if you win. Which you won’t. Because.....

ICH

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 01 Jul 2018 19:20

Scutterbucketz
Old Man Andrews
Scutterbucketz

ICH

Jesus, who mentioned charity? :? You can do what you like with my money if you win. Which you won’t. Because.....

ICH

I just can't agree to these terms.
How about I let you have a go on my Mrs?

Scutterbucketz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Scutterbucketz » 01 Jul 2018 19:28

Old Man Andrews
Scutterbucketz
Old Man Andrews

ICH

Ok, but what about the other £19?

ICH

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 01 Jul 2018 19:29

Scutterbucketz
Old Man Andrews
Scutterbucketz

ICH

Ok, but what about the other £19?

ICH

Touche.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 01 Jul 2018 19:51

Old Man Andrews
Scutterbucketz
Old Man Andrews
I am a realist.

ICH

You'd want England to lose for £50? Even if I stood to win £500 if they lost, I'd still want England to win, but would be a nice cushion if they didn't.

329 posts