LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

8642 posts
WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

Re: LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

by WoodleyRoyal » 20 Feb 2021 21:18

South Coast Royal
WoodleyRoyal Great stuff. If the chasing pack all win their games in had they will drop to 9th. Klopp needs to go.

What, when you are current League Champions and likely to be in the quarter-finals of the Champions League?
Klopp has a lot of credit in the bank with supporters and owners who are not as dozy as you seem to be.

Spurs still gonna win the league?

:lol: I expected bites but I didn’t think it was going to be that easy. Thanks vic

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 20 Feb 2021 21:28

Simmops
WoodleyRoyal Great stuff. If the chasing pack all win their games in had they will drop to 9th. Klopp needs to go.

:roll:

Give over. There's no way in hell the most successful manager they've had will go

If anything it shows how much they relied on big virg

I think Bob Paisley may have had something to say about that

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 20 Feb 2021 21:37

Almost carbon copy penalty from Gylfi as his one in the FA Cup all those years ago.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 21 Feb 2021 10:55

WoodleyRoyal
South Coast Royal

What, when you are current League Champions and likely to be in the quarter-finals of the Champions League?
Klopp has a lot of credit in the bank with supporters and owners who are not as dozy as you seem to be.

:lol: I expected bites but I didn’t think it was going to be that easy. Thanks vic

I wrongly put you in the same category as Brobot who really means it when he posts anti-Liverpool stuff.

As for last night's game it was classic smash and grab by Everton who did what Burnley and Brighton did by packing the defence and hoping that they could hang on after scoring a decent first goal.
It worked and Liverpool now have the same problem as Reading-if the other side doesn't want to come out to play they are stuffed.

Fortunately Everton's penalty was not the deciding goal but in the VAR era I do believe that was the worst decision yet, by Kavanagh-Calvert-Lewin actually kicked Trent in the head and then fell over him-atrocious decision.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 21 Feb 2021 11:16

South Coast Royal
WoodleyRoyal
South Coast Royal

I wrongly put you in the same category as Brobot who really means it when he posts anti-Liverpool stuff.

As for last night's game it was classic smash and grab by Everton who did what Burnley and Brighton did by packing the defence and hoping that they could hang on after scoring a decent first goal.
It worked and Liverpool now have the same problem as Reading-if the other side doesn't want to come out to play they are stuffed.

Fortunately Everton's penalty was not the deciding goal but in the VAR era I do believe that was the worst decision yet, by Kavanagh-Calvert-Lewin actually kicked Trent in the head and then fell over him-atrocious decision.

Trent then tried to trip CL tbf...Mane and Salah were diving all over the place as well

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 21 Feb 2021 11:25

BR0B0T
South Coast Royal
WoodleyRoyal

Trent then tried to trip CL tbf...Mane and Salah were diving all over the place as well

You didn't see him kick Trent's head then, causing him to fall?

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 21 Feb 2021 11:34

South Coast Royal
BR0B0T
South Coast Royal

TAA had already fallen and impeded CL's path before tripping him and stopping a goal-scoring opportunity

Defo a pen because of the trip

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 21 Feb 2021 11:45

BR0B0T
South Coast Royal
BR0B0T

TAA had already fallen and impeded CL's path before tripping him and stopping a goal-scoring opportunity

Defo a pen because of the trip

Defo as the ref said so, but commentators, with a better view, said no pen.

BTW, Keane and Pickford excelled themselves in a massive rearguard action and Liverpool once again failed to deliver against a packed defence-at the moment they can only perform fully against teams that dare to come out and play.

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 21 Feb 2021 11:54

No way was it a penalty, as SCR says. Reminded me of that great Barcelona comeback against PSG when Neymar kicked Meunier in the head and somehow won a penalty for it.

Do feel that a transfer priority is a competent back up for Trent. He has a lot of workload going up and down that wing and sometimes his defensive duties suffer.
Last edited by Orion1871 on 21 Feb 2021 21:27, edited 1 time in total.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WoodleyRoyal » 21 Feb 2021 11:55

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 21 Feb 2021 12:12

Orion1871 No way was it a penalty, as SCR says. Reminded me of that great Barcelona comeback against PSG when Neymar kicked Meunier in the head and won a penalty.

Do feel that a transfer priority is a competent back up for Trent. He has a lot of workload going up and down that wing and sometimes his defensive duties suffer.

Two super Reds saying it's not a penalty doesn't really count

If TAA doesn't trip him then it's possibly not a pen...also rem the pen St Steve got without being touched

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 21 Feb 2021 12:48

BR0B0T
Orion1871 No way was it a penalty, as SCR says. Reminded me of that great Barcelona comeback against PSG when Neymar kicked Meunier in the head and won a penalty.

Two super Reds saying it's not a penalty doesn't really count

If TAA doesn't trip him then it's possibly not a pen...also rem the pen St Steve got without being touched

Yeah because a Manure fan comes from a completely unbiased angle.

Jinx

by Jinx » 21 Feb 2021 14:02

No feelings for Liverpool one way or the other - never a penalty. DCL knees him in the back of the head and falls over, what is Alexander Arnold supposed to do, roll away from the action like rugby?

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 21 Feb 2021 14:26

Jinx No feelings for Liverpool one way or the other - never a penalty. DCL knees him in the back of the head and falls over, what is Alexander Arnold supposed to do, roll away from the action like rugby?

he then tries to trip him so defo a pen

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WoodleyRoyal » 21 Feb 2021 14:29

What I find quite odd is vic doesn’t support Reading. And doesn’t live here either, so the question is why does he frequent this forum at all.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 21 Feb 2021 14:31

Jinx No feelings for Liverpool one way or the other - never a penalty. DCL knees him in the back of the head and falls over, what is Alexander Arnold supposed to do, roll away from the action like rugby?

Maybe he shouldn’t be on the floor to begin with? What is DCL to do, not go after the ball in the box?

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 21 Feb 2021 14:52

Only biased Manure fans think it was a penalty. Which is probably why the officials did, because as we know from the amount of decisions that go their way, most refs are Manure fans too.

Fernandes would probably be on about three goals this season if it wasn't for the PL officials.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 21 Feb 2021 15:30

Franchise FC
Simmops

:roll:

Give over. There's no way in hell the most successful manager they've had will go

Joe Fagan won more in his first season as Liverpool manager than Klopp has.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 21 Feb 2021 15:46

From Despair To Where?
Franchise FC
Simmops :roll:

Joe Fagan won more in his first season as Liverpool manager than Klopp has.

Never heard of those two tbh. I was born in the 90s remember.

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 21 Feb 2021 15:55

BR0B0T

he then tries to trip him so defo a pen

Surely the first offence is the one that gets penalised? In which case CL’s dive gets pulled up, then the kick to Trent’s head, then the dive as a result of that, so maybe the 4th offence is Trent’s leg coming up as a reaction to being kicked in the head.

Although given the ref didn’t look at the replay long enough to see all that maybe he’d just FF’d to the last bit?

8642 posts