LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

8642 posts
Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

Re: LOLiverpooLOL - Next Season

by Silver Fox » 26 Jun 2020 08:21

Old Man Andrews It's going to be unbearable. No neutral ever wanted this to happen again.

You don't have to be unbearable you know

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 26 Jun 2020 08:22

BR0B0T CHAMPIONS*

Stay safe Brobot

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 26 Jun 2020 08:26

Silver Fox
BR0B0T CHAMPIONS*

Stay safe Brobot

:lol:

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 26 Jun 2020 08:40

From Despair To Where? The most common thing I'm hearing from my neighbours is "I'm pleased for my kids/grandkids, they've never experienced this....."

Think Im gonna puke.....

Jurgen Klopp is my favourite PL manager but why did he have to go there? Why Jurgen why?.....Why not Madrid or Arsenal (for whom he was favourite to replace Wenger, but being the comedy club Arsenal are they extended Wengers contract and he ended up at Liverpool).

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 26 Jun 2020 09:15

Because his core philosophies align with John Henry and what he did at the Red Sox. That was a massive selling point for Klopp and in essence, a continuation of what he did at Dortmund. A question of being the right fit.

But, you know, carry on puking just try not to get any on your shoes and avoid the sour grapes in future.
Last edited by From Despair To Where? on 26 Jun 2020 09:58, edited 1 time in total.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 26 Jun 2020 09:27

I appear to be one of the few neutrals that is pleased for Liverpool. JK is just great, proper box office manager. Brilliant coach and all round nice guy too. They also have a bunch of quite likable players.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 26 Jun 2020 09:54

Silver Fox
Old Man Andrews It's going to be unbearable. No neutral ever wanted this to happen again.

But he chooses to be.

It has been a bit of a wait for this latest championship but they have done it in style, as did City last season.
I think it benefits English football to have two such great attacking sides which other teams might try to emulate and the days of sterile Mourinho football already feels a long time ago.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Jun 2020 09:59

South Coast Royal
Silver Fox

But he chooses to be.

It has been a bit of a wait for this latest championship but they have done it in style, as did City last season.
I think it benefits English football to have two such great attacking sides which other teams might try to emulate and the days of sterile Mourinho football already feels a long time ago.

Known racists have no place in a football discussion.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 26 Jun 2020 10:00

Winston Biscuit I appear to be one of the few neutrals that is pleased for Liverpool. JK is just great, proper box office manager. Brilliant coach and all round nice guy too. They also have a bunch of quite likable players.

I'm pretty neutral, it's just living in Merseyside, anything that gives a boost to the city is fine by me. I'd be just as pleased if it was Everton.

They have a bunch of quite likeable players because that's been at the core of their transfer policy since Klopp joined.

LUX
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by LUX » 26 Jun 2020 11:04

yep, pleased for Klopp.

Obviously deserved this season, no complaints.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 26 Jun 2020 11:20

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Jun 2020 11:36

Silver Fox
Hob Nob Legend

by Silver Fox » 26 Jun 2020 12:00

That was all gone by the time Sally Jockstrap was reporting for breakfast at about 7:30 this morning, but I guess it makes a change from "they're going to give us Covids!!"

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 26 Jun 2020 12:05

Old Man Andrews Yeah great scenes at Anfield

https://twitter.com/ftbl_kai/status/127 ... 91232?s=20

...because that wouldn't happen anywhere else in similar circumstances :roll: :roll: :roll:

If you've got a valid criticism, air it but nitpicking just makes you look like a churlish twat OMA.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Jun 2020 12:26

Silver Fox That was all gone by the time Sally Jockstrap was reporting for breakfast at about 7:30 this morning, but I guess it makes a change from "they're going to give us Covids!!"

The woman who looks a bit like a bird of prey?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 26 Jun 2020 12:27

From Despair To Where?
Old Man Andrews Yeah great scenes at Anfield

https://twitter.com/ftbl_kai/status/127 ... 91232?s=20

...because that wouldn't happen anywhere else in similar circumstances :roll: :roll: :roll:

If you've got a valid criticism, air it but nitpicking just makes you look like a churlish twat OMA.

The criticism is they shouldn't have been there at all, a mile radius of Anfield should have been cordoned off.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 26 Jun 2020 12:36

It's a residential area with about 20,000 people living within a mile radius and a couple of major arterial roads. Just not practical compared to containing it and letting the 2000 people who did turn up celebrate at the ground, many of whom would have lived in Anfield anyway.

Sensible management by the police IMO.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 26 Jun 2020 13:52

Winston Biscuit I appear to be one of the few neutrals that is pleased for Liverpool. JK is just great, proper box office manager. Brilliant coach and all round nice guy too. They also have a bunch of quite likable players.

I’m pleased for them too. A great brand of football with a top top manager.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 26 Jun 2020 14:11

Old Man Andrews
Silver Fox That was all gone by the time Sally Jockstrap was reporting for breakfast at about 7:30 this morning, but I guess it makes a change from "they're going to give us Covids!!"

The woman who looks a bit like a bird of prey?

Sexist.

South Coast Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by South Coast Royal » 26 Jun 2020 14:17

Old Man Andrews
South Coast Royal
Silver Fox

But he chooses to be.

Known racists have no place in a football discussion.

You do love your name calling, don't you even when there is no justification.
The trouble is that the more you post such nonsense, the more might believe that you have some justification, when of course there isn't, you boring ageist cretin.

On the other hand if you feel that I have ever made any offensive racist comments to anybody on here you really should report me to the mods and quote the appropriate chapter and verse ( but of course there is nothing of that ilk to quote).
Mind you, putting a death wish on here to another poster strikes me as a trifle more serious than anything else but hey it is an open forum and I am not one to go crying to mods.

8642 posts