Wolves v Watford

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Wolves v Watford

by Sutekh » 08 Mar 2015 09:45

Anyone see the disgusting antics of Forestieri to get Sagno sent off. Honestly I think the FL should come down hard on that sort of play acting and ban players who do it for several games.

bloody Volvo driver

Re: Wolves v Watford

by bloody Volvo driver » 08 Mar 2015 19:27

Anyone see the disgusting antics of Wolves' mindless scum, they really are the s**t of the Earth

http://www.watfordfc.com/news/articl...e-2321704.aspx

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 08 Mar 2015 20:55

Seems like there have been no "lessons learnt" within the footballing family.

Wolves remaining one of the most slow to learn.

John Madejski's Wallet
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Anyone who lives within their means shows a serious lack of imagination

by John Madejski's Wallet » 08 Mar 2015 22:43

wrttop that was a fookin disgrace :evil:

One day I'd like the guy sent off for doing nothing to walk over the guy playacting and give the dirty cheat a massive shoeing.

Bazooka Joe

by Bazooka Joe » 09 Mar 2015 07:19

And now a Watford fan has critical head injuries as he was attacked on the way back to the station.

I said I will never go to Wolves when we were coined and spat at about 8 years ago, they seem to have gone a few steps further.

Royalclapper
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalclapper » 09 Mar 2015 09:59

Blimey, an opposition fan has been picked off and given a kicking at Wolves..........they'll be telling us next that Greece has a few economic issues to sort out.

Hope the bloke pulls through ok, expect the usual Wolves bollox denials "It's only a small minority of our fans" "Isolated incident" even though it's happened 6000 times in the last 5 years.

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 09 Mar 2015 10:15

Anyone wanna explain what this thread is all about, maybe with the use of a video clip of the incident

Royalclapper
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalclapper » 09 Mar 2015 10:44

Rumours that the Watford bloke has died from his injuries.

Geekins
Hob Nob Regular

by Geekins » 09 Mar 2015 11:24

TBM Anyone wanna explain what this thread is all about, maybe with the use of a video clip of the incident

A swan saw its own reflection and shat itself. Still waiting for video clip from security, TBM.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 09 Mar 2015 12:57

TBM Anyone wanna explain what this thread is all about, maybe with the use of a video clip of the incident

Video embedded in the page below.....

http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/08/watford-striker-fernando-forestieri-pulls-off-outrageous-dive-to-get-wolves-bakary-sako-sent-off-5093559/

TBM
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: Prediction League Champion 2009/2010, 2010/2011 & 2013/2014

by TBM » 09 Mar 2015 13:04

Sutekh

Video embedded in the page below.....

http://metro.co.uk/2015/03/08/watford-striker-fernando-forestieri-pulls-off-outrageous-dive-to-get-wolves-bakary-sako-sent-off-5093559/

Deserved red tbh

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 09 Mar 2015 22:52

I like the way he uses the backward momentum arising from being too weak to move Sako with his own shove, into reacting like he was punched in the face. :lol:

10 game ban please.

harry
Hob Nob Regular

by harry » 10 Mar 2015 01:38

A Wolves fan has set up a fundraising page for the Watford fan that was attacked
[url]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-31795123/[url]
Shows there is at least one decent Wolves fan among all the knuckle-draggers.

The Police quotes are sadly unsurprising:
Insp Howard Lewis-Jones said the match on Saturday was "identified by the club and police at an early stage as not requiring police resources".
He said: "This assessment - which was ongoing in the run-up to the match and throughout - was intelligence-led and the game was classed as being suitable for club security only."

I recall the stewarding & local Police being appallingly complacent during our "lovely day out" for the play-offs a few years back.

handbags_harris
Hob Nob Regular

by handbags_harris » 10 Mar 2015 12:39

Wolves is one of the few grounds where a police presence is required at every match. Walking out of the game last month there was nobody, absolutely nobody outside the away end in a security capacity which directly led to one of our own getting his face smashed in.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 10 Mar 2015 12:45

.....and yet previous experience had seen the Police directing us towards the waiting mobs

Mr Angry
Hob Nob Addict

by Mr Angry » 10 Mar 2015 13:02

That underpass is a location where at some point in the future a fan WILL be killed.

When going to Wolves, don't forget to turn your watches back to 1974; whenever I have been there I have expected to see the locals wearing massive flares, permed mullets and their scarves tied to their wrists.

dizzynewheights
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Waitin at a red light, Kentucky Fried Chicken in, Low End Theory tape in, bass crazy kicking in

by dizzynewheights » 10 Mar 2015 14:25

handbags_harris Wolves is one of the few grounds where a police presence is required at every match. Walking out of the game last month there was nobody, absolutely nobody outside the away end in a security capacity which directly led to one of our own getting his face smashed in.

There was loads of old bill about the exit and the story I heard is a small group of Reading fans decided to start singing 'Ohhhh w@nky w@nky WANDERERS' whilst walking away from the ground already surrounded by angry home fans

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 10 Mar 2015 16:01

Mr Angry That underpass is a location where at some point in the future a fan WILL be killed.

When going to Wolves, don't forget to turn your watches back to 1974; whenever I have been there I have expected to see the locals wearing massive flares, permed mullets and their scarves tied to their wrists.

The problem is Mr A - Is that many a fan thinks it's ok to behave in an idiotic manner inside the ground as they have the safety of stewards/police and segregation. They're in their own little safety bubble. You know, say like flicking the V's aggressively towards the opposition fans. If you're then recognised outside the ground then don't be too surprised if you get some sort of reprisal.

Then there are those than continue their idiotic behaviour outside the ground then moan when someone confronts them.

YateleyRoyal
Hob Nob Regular
Location: Either screwing or working, so the grind don't stop

by YateleyRoyal » 10 Mar 2015 16:25

No Fixed Abode
Mr Angry That underpass is a location where at some point in the future a fan WILL be killed.

The problem is Mr A - Is that many a fan thinks it's ok to behave in an idiotic manner inside the ground as they have the safety of stewards/police and segregation. They're in their own little safety bubble. You know, say like flicking the V's aggressively towards the opposition fans. If you're then recognised outside the ground then don't be too surprised if you get some sort of reprisal.

Then there are those than continue their idiotic behaviour outside the ground then moan when someone confronts them.

Then there are those who travel to a foreign country and abuse the local, non-football supporting people, because 'that's what football fans do'.

No Fixed Abode

by No Fixed Abode » 10 Mar 2015 18:32

YateleyRoyal
No Fixed Abode

Then there are those who travel to a foreign country and abuse the local, non-football supporting people, because 'that's what football fans do'.

Well quite. Football fans think it's ok to act in a certain manner just because they're attending a game. For example, pushing and shoving outside a stadium to get in for KO. But that is fine. It's what football fans do.