46%
No
54%

Total votes: 155
Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

Re: What is the point in HRK

by Ascotexgunner » 11 Jun 2016 20:06

cp Pleased for Hal scoring the winning goal in a Euro match. Doesn't matter if it wasn't good technique, it got him an interview where again he presented himself well. Maybe the spotlight will help him get a club.

I was as well actually. He was brilliant when he came on. Delivered a superb pass that Ramsay screwed up. Hope he gets a decent deal somewhere.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 11 Jun 2016 21:10

Delighted for him, hopefully shut a few people up on here.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 11 Jun 2016 22:19

^ this

Huckleberry Hound

by Huckleberry Hound » 11 Jun 2016 22:58

If only he'd scuffed a few more in for us.

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 11 Jun 2016 23:33

genome Delighted for him, hopefully shut a few people up on here.

You reckon :evil:

The twat is only "on a Bosman this summer" because he chose not to sign a new contract with the club he's been with since he was a kid.

This afternoon was yet another reminder of how he always looked like he was playing on tranquilisers for us but steroids for Wales.

Have no fear, Hal, we'll never forget what a "wonderful servant" you were for us .

When you finally persuade another deluded club to waste it's money on you, would you kindly do us one last huge favour in taking 5 or 6 of your fellow over paid, couldn't give a sh*t, former team mates with you :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 11 Jun 2016 23:56

Oh dear

P!ssed Off
Hob Nob Regular

by P!ssed Off » 12 Jun 2016 00:01

Woodcote Royal

The twat is only "on a Bosman this summer" because he chose not to sign a new contract with the club he's been with since he was a kid.

This afternoon was yet another reminder of how he always looked like he was playing on tranquilisers for us but steroids for Wales.

Have no fear, Hal, we'll never forget what a "wonderful servant" you were for us .

When you finally persuade another deluded club to waste it's money on you, would you kindly do us one last huge favour in taking 5 or 6 of your fellow over paid, couldn't give a sh*t, former team mates with you :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It's filthy pcunts like you that show why he is absolutely right to move on this Summer.

Woodcote Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Woodcote Royal » 12 Jun 2016 00:10

And it's pr*cks like you who make posting here these days a pointless exercise.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 12 Jun 2016 00:29

Sorry Neil...you aint doing yourself too many favours

But

The "mods" of today have their cliques/best-mates and opinions that you must not oppose :lol:

Chill

Royality creeps In
Hob Nob Regular

by Royality creeps In » 12 Jun 2016 07:58

Woodcote Royal

And this my friends is why you should never let your kids near your computer :roll:

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 12 Jun 2016 08:31

Did well in the PL for us.

The next 2 seasons he was utterly crap and it was a complete joke that he was handed the no. 9 shirt.

This last season he actually looked one of the better players and much more of threat but injury stopped him too often. Of course the fact that he was in the last year of his contract may well have been something to do with his form (I believe he was also in the last year of his contract when we were in the PL).

Based on last season's form alone I am sorry to see him go, based on the last three years though I'd be happy to drive him over to wherever he wants to go next as quickly as possible.

Royalwaster
Hob Nob Regular

by Royalwaster » 12 Jun 2016 08:50

Sutekh Did well in the PL for us.

The next 2 seasons he was utterly crap and it was a complete joke that he was handed the no. 9 shirt.

This last season he actually looked one of the better players and much more of threat but injury stopped him too often. Of course the fact that he was in the last year of his contract may well have been something to do with his form (I believe he was also in the last year of his contract when we were in the PL).

Based on last season's form alone I am sorry to see him go, based on the last three years though I'd be happy to drive him over to wherever he wants to go next as quickly as possible.

spot on

Royal Rother
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Rother » 12 Jun 2016 09:26

Woodcote Royal And it's pr*cks like you who make posting here these days a pointless exercise.

Says the man for whom HNA has always been an outlet for spluttering vitriol where no alternative view to his own has received even a moment's consideration or respect.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 12 Jun 2016 11:45

Woodcote Royal

:lol:

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 12 Jun 2016 14:00

Seriously can't understand how Woodcote has lasted about 15 years posting on here without bursting some major blood vessels.

Winston Smith
Hob Nob Addict

by Winston Smith » 12 Jun 2016 16:00

Woodcote Royal

Uke
Hob Nob Legend

by Uke » 12 Jun 2016 16:49

Good on Hal

Sad that some think the squad is better without him with no replacement on the horizon

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 12 Jun 2016 17:05

Uke Good on Hal

Sad that some think the squad is better without him with no replacement on the horizon

Given his wage and how much we've got out of him in the last three years, I don't think he's a huge loss. But definitely a player who could have been very important if he actually delivered on his potential. I'd rather have someone less good who could be relied upon to perform to their standard than him.

Maguire
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Maguire » 12 Jun 2016 17:13

I was pleased to see him score but I'm equally pleased we're getting shot of him.

Enromous wages for very little return. Good luck being better elsewhere.

tidus_mi2
Hob Nob Addict

by tidus_mi2 » 12 Jun 2016 18:25

Maguire I was pleased to see him score but I'm equally pleased we're getting shot of him.

Enromous wages for very little return. Good luck being better elsewhere.

Can't disagree with that.

881 posts