Udderfield town.

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

Udderfield town.

by windermereROYAL » 29 Nov 2017 21:20

For all the money they spunked out I think they are finding out how difficult the PL is. reminds me in some ways of boro last season, half decent defence sometimes. but punchless up front. take away the 5 they scored against Palace and united and they have scored 4 in 12 games . and none away from home since the 1st day.
Decent enough club and I`m sure they are enjoying their time up with the big boys but I`m not sure there are 3 worse teams.

Marino13

Re: Udderfield town.

by Marino13 » 30 Nov 2017 08:13

easy to get too reactionary after last nights loss. they were unfortunate not to get a point at home
vs city only this sunday just gone.

Sanguine
Hob Nob Legend

by Sanguine » 30 Nov 2017 09:12

They've had Arsenal, City, Liverpool, United and Spurs in their last 8 games. Not panic stations yet - they do need more goals, but most promoted sides do. Where would Brighton be without Glenn Murray? I think they'll stay up, mainly because West Ham and Swansea look nailed on for relegation already.

BR0B0T
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by BR0B0T » 30 Nov 2017 12:06

Sanguine They've had Arsenal, City, Liverpool, United and Spurs in their last 8 games. Not panic stations yet - they do need more goals, but most promoted sides do. Where would Brighton be without Glenn Murray? I think they'll stay up, mainly because West Ham and Swansea look nailed on for relegation already.

My nephew is in the Swansea Academy (NI) so hope they stay up as I can see them (maybe) having to cut costs if they get relegated

but yeah...they sold all their good players and haven't replaced them

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1