Project restart chat

9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Project restart chat

by Simmops » 20 Jun 2020 14:27

Leicester vs Watford was an end to end game with a great goal from Chilwell

But wtf breaking WHAT A GOAL FROM WATFORD CB AN AUDACIOUS ATTEMPT FROM A CORNER AND A SPECTACULAR GOAL!!!!!

previous game analysis :

Arsenal. David LOLuiz..... How is he even a footballer?

Mourinho is an awful manager. Just awful.

Danny ings has been very unlucky at Liverpool with injuries and is a very very good striker and Norwich are just basically oxf*rd

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Project restart chat

by Simmops » 20 Jun 2020 15:55

yeeeeesh bad injury to Leno and a certain Mr martinez is on

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 20 Jun 2020 18:26

Lolololololo arsenal

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 20 Jun 2020 20:11

West Ham will be relieved that Bournemouth look terrible.

Four Of Clubs
Hob Nob Regular

by Four Of Clubs » 21 Jun 2020 19:43

Stranded West Ham will be relieved that Bournemouth look terrible.

.... and even more so that 'Karnthebloos' sprang into life for about 5' to do just enough to see off Villa.

Would be concerned about Wet Sham's remaining fixtures but it's true that Bournemouth looked woeful in that game; Naaaarge are gone so (sadly) really they only need to stay above one other side - probably need to look no further than Villa. (Which is Ok cos I can't abide them either! :mrgreen: )

.... lucky Giroud's 'aerial prowess' appeared to fail him this PM, when he missed his attempt to 'spike' the ball in for Chelski's leveller and that Pulisic kept it down just enough on the back stick. Decent swivel for the winner too, don't think the deflection made a big difference to the outcome.

Sadly- although a lot of us can appreciate the lulz (not a misspelling of Luiz) from The @rse, being so comically terrible - yesterday's result from the Amex means 'The Biggest Club in the South' breathe a little easier. :evil:

....and not that it matters the tiniest jot (other than to them maybe) but from what I've seen so far 'The Toffees' look complete pish.

... further up the 'Blunts' really did look just that, at Newcastle. Silly Red Card handed it to them and possibly also favoured by the odd staggered re-start schedule?
(haven't they been watching the Geordie strikers this season - indeed earlier in the game - let him run and he falls over, like I think he already had done when clean thru - or someone had - wasn't paying close attn :wink: )

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 22 Jun 2020 22:57

Great Newcastle win against a good Sheffield United team, whom I think the break came at a bad time for. They were getting a great flow going. Boring game yesterday with Everton so nearly knocking the door down and winning.

Man City did the job, good display from Foden who I'm really hoping will fit into David silva role next season and is genuingly the best young English talent since Rooney imo

Franchise FC
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Franchise FC » 23 Jun 2020 07:52

Simmops Great Newcastle win against a good Sheffield United team, whom I think the break came at a bad time for. They were getting a great flow going. Boring game yesterday with Everton so nearly knocking the door down and winning.

Man City did the job, good display from Foden who I'm really hoping will fit into David silva role next season and is genuingly the best young English talent since Rooney imo

Foden does seem to be quite angry a lot of the time - what's that about ?

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 23 Jun 2020 08:09

Franchise FC
Simmops Great Newcastle win against a good Sheffield United team, whom I think the break came at a bad time for. They were getting a great flow going. Boring game yesterday with Everton so nearly knocking the door down and winning.

Foden does seem to be quite angry a lot of the time - what's that about ?

Probably not starting or playing more. If it makes him play like that then fair oxf*rd

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 14 Jul 2022 13:07

What a bizarre thread

9 posts   •   Page 1 of 1