Four Of Clubs ...suspect tomorrow nights game at the SimplyHealth might well be off, as the forecast for the area is currently showing it to be 'hurling' it down from early-PM 'til late. Then again with strong winds that could all have changed by tomorrow?
...may have to a have a re-think about where to go
- Bulpit La has occasionally survived Armageddon -type 'tip downs' so might be an outside chance of playing? (B&B Hungerford v Bracknell)
Then again the prognosis is worse, the further west you look?
In the other direction, York Rd might endure for the Trophy replay (Maidenhead v Halesowen)
- chances of heavy rain through the evening are slightly reduced.....
Normal admission prices - unsegregated and the Bell (St) End entrance is closed.
Concs £10 (SENIOR CITIZEN/UB40/NUS)
Tonight's game at Scours (HELL1E Woodley vs Diddy 'Dev') was called off mid-PM. They'll try again next Monday (20th Jan)
In the Midlands (Southern Premier - Central) Stourbridge v Royston was postponed around 17:00h .... and further south Hitchin v Leiston started and was abandoned on 39' after twenty mins of torrential downpours.
Should the 'Magpies get through tomorrow or whenever they manage to play ... : here's the line-up for the next Round (last 16) in early Feb
FA Trophy 3rd Round Draw (to be played on February 8th)
Ebbsfleet United v Royston Town
Concord Rangers or Bath City v Kingstonian or Leamington
Harrogate Town v Eastleigh
FC Halifax Town v Halesowen Town or Maidenhead United
Farsley Celtic or Barnet v Barrow
Dorking Wanderers or Stockport County v AFC Fylde
Aveley v Chelmsford City
Yeovil Town v Notts County
...and 'lifted' straight from NLM (the nice chap on there has provided est. travel distances ) ... here's the no longer regionalised Vase draw - some trek for West Auckland;
...and all three Western league sides have been drawn at home - should cut their odds?
FA Vase 5th Round draw
Also scheduled for Saturday 8th February
There will not be any replays from this round onwards
1. Corinthian (SCEP) v Sporting Khalsa (MIDP) (312 miles round trip)
2. Bradford Town (WSTP) v Leighton Town (SSMP) (203 miles)
3. Consett (NL1) v Deal Town (SCEP) (719 miles) OR Binfield (HELP) (586 miles) [ouch!]
4. Plymouth Parkway (WSTP) v West Auckland Town (NL1) (763 miles)
5. Longridge Town (NWCP) v Hebburn Town (NL1) (280 miles)
6. Wroxham (ECOP) v Stowmarket Town (ECOP) (91 miles)
7. Bitton (WSTP) v Sutton Common Rovers (COCOP) (249 miles)
8. Atherstone Town (MID1) v Worcester City (MIDP) (107 miles) OR Coventry United (MIDP) (26 miles)
Whose up for a trip to Consett on February 8th?