Harry Maguire

Hoop Blah
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Harry Maguire

by Hoop Blah » 12 Jan 2015 10:07

I can't believe anyone is even considering Ferdinand as a serious option.

He was a pretty decent player a few years ago but there has to be some fundamental issues for him to hardly have kicked a ball in 2 or 3 seasons or whatever it is now.

We really could do with another centre half, and I wouldn't grumble with Maguire I'd just rather we got an experienced player in instead of developing some other clubs young prospects when we have our own.

If Maguire was a long term signing and not a loan for the rest of the season then so all well and good, he'd then be our asset and I presume an improvement on Hector, and a very decent signing.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 12 Jan 2015 10:12

Hoop Blah I can't believe anyone is even considering Ferdinand as a serious option.

He was a pretty decent player a few years ago but there has to be some fundamental issues for him to hardly have kicked a ball in 2 or 3 seasons or whatever it is now.

We really could do with another centre half, and I wouldn't grumble with Maguire I'd just rather we got an experienced player in instead of developing some other clubs young prospects when we have our own.

If Maguire was a long term signing and not a loan for the rest of the season then so all well and good, he'd then be our asset and I presume an improvement on Hector, and a very decent signing.

MF +1

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 12 Jan 2015 18:01

WoodleyRoyal
Hoop Blah I can't believe anyone is even considering Ferdinand as a serious option.

MF +1

+2

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 18 Jan 2015 14:41

Harry Maguire has just come on for the second half against West Ham this afternoon following an injury to Alex Bruce.