How many players will we sign this window?

How many?

3%
No votes
20%
26%
11%
14%
6+
6%
Ian Royal
20%

Total votes: 35
CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

How many players will we sign this window?

by CountryRoyal » 13 Jun 2019 12:41

Bored af so a completely useless poll is in order. Free transfers/loans, anything for the first team.

Tilehurstsouthbank
Hob Nob Regular

Re: How many players will we sign this window?

by Tilehurstsouthbank » 13 Jun 2019 14:38

I've gone for five. I think only 2 will be permanent though.

Wallsy

by Wallsy » 13 Jun 2019 15:20

3 perm (spending £4m)
2 loans

linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by linkenholtroyal » 13 Jun 2019 16:04

2 free transfers
2 Permanent (1 probably Oliveira)
2 Loan (Probably Ejaria and one other.)

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 13 Jun 2019 16:30

CountryRoyal Bored af .

You're an adult aren't you? LOL at being bored. I haven't been bored since I was a kid. What a strange thing for an adult to say.

KentRoyal

by KentRoyal » 13 Jun 2019 16:42

Ian Royal always

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 13 Jun 2019 16:48

WoodleyRoyal
CountryRoyal Bored af .

You're an adult aren't you? LOL at being bored. I haven't been bored since I was a kid. What a strange thing for an adult to say.

Obviously didn't go to many home games under Stam!

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 13 Jun 2019 18:10

WoodleyRoyal
CountryRoyal Bored af .

You've never been bored? I think that's more odd tbh. At zero stage throughout your day, every day of the week you have nothing but unadulterated productivity, and or enjoyment?

Ok then. Also, lol @ getting triggered about someone saying they're bored. I don't mean to point out the irony but you must be somewhat bored to even bother. I'm glad you find our lack of transfer activity exciting! I wish I was so simple minded that I would be content so easily. I'm actually envious. Bet if someone gives you a ball of string you spunk yourself at the prospect of endless hours of fun.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Jun 2019 20:25

CountryRoyal
WoodleyRoyal
CountryRoyal Bored af .

You've never been bored? I think that's more odd tbh. At zero stage throughout your day, every day of the week you have nothing but unadulterated productivity, and or enjoyment?

Ok then. Also, lol @ getting triggered about someone saying they're bored. I don't mean to point out the irony but you must be somewhat bored to even bother. I'm glad you find our lack of transfer activity exciting! I wish I was so simple minded that I would be content so easily. I'm actually envious. Bet if someone gives you a ball of string you spunk yourself at the prospect of endless hours of fun.

Er yeah. Proper weird.

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 13 Jun 2019 21:12

I can’t think of a time recently I’ve been bored as such. I have to do quite a few boring things, like washing up, but not sure if that comes under the definition. I can’t say I ever sit down thinking ‘I’m bored’.

Mind you, solely in terms of RFC, things are definitely very dull at the moment. Literally nothing to talk about that hasn’t been done to death already

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WoodleyRoyal » 13 Jun 2019 21:13

CountryRoyal
WoodleyRoyal
CountryRoyal Bored af .

I mean I was expecting a bite, but fuck me I wasn’t expecting quite such a large one. Everything ok at home hun ?

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 13 Jun 2019 23:22

WoodleyRoyal
CountryRoyal
WoodleyRoyal

I mean I was expecting a bite, but fuck me I wasn’t expecting quite such a large one. Everything ok at home hun ?

Don't try that shit. Poor attempt to justify a stupid comment under the guise of a wind up, because it backfired.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 13 Jun 2019 23:28

We'll only sign Ian Royal. Sam Walker will drop to the bench.

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WoodleyRoyal » 14 Jun 2019 00:36

CountryRoyal
WoodleyRoyal
CountryRoyal

Don't try that shit. Poor attempt to justify a stupid comment under the guise of a wind up, because it backfired.

:lol: classic

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 14 Jun 2019 04:22

WoodleyRoyal
CountryRoyal
WoodleyRoyal

:lol: classic

:|

Poor from you.

NewCorkSeth
Hob Nob Addict

by NewCorkSeth » 14 Jun 2019 07:16

I voted 3 but only permanent.

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 18 Jun 2019 10:40

Was tempted to make another thread but for fear of being slated (again) I wanted to ask if we don't sign anyone will we stay up/where will we finish?

The pessimist in me is feeling like we are on an inevitable journey to League One sooner or later, or do we have to ride out another season of scrapping around while FFP is sorted and then we can get back on the straight and narrow?

Maneki Neko
Hob Nob Legend

by Maneki Neko » 18 Jun 2019 11:06

3 loans. one cheap permanent

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 18 Jun 2019 11:08

John Smith Was tempted to make another thread but for fear of being slated (again) I wanted to ask if we don't sign anyone will we stay up/where will we finish?

The pessimist in me is feeling like we are on an inevitable journey to League One sooner or later, or do we have to ride out another season of scrapping around while FFP is sorted and then we can get back on the straight and narrow?

I'm not usually a negative nancy but I fear you are right.

If we have sub-par window then I struggle to see us staying up. It doesn't look likely that most of the loanees are coming back, save for Ejaria, and they kept us up.

It's a big season, bigger that last year. Stay up and we can finally invest next summer when the FFP issues are put to bed.

linkenholtroyal
Hob Nob Regular

by linkenholtroyal » 18 Jun 2019 15:36

genome
John Smith Was tempted to make another thread but for fear of being slated (again) I wanted to ask if we don't sign anyone will we stay up/where will we finish?

I'm not usually a negative nancy but I fear you are right.

If we have sub-par window then I struggle to see us staying up. It doesn't look likely that most of the loanees are coming back, save for Ejaria, and they kept us up.

It's a big season, bigger that last year. Stay up and we can finally invest next summer when the FFP issues are put to bed.

Yes I think you are both right. Whether we stay up may come down to how good Gomes is at getting passion out of a young inexperienced squad. At the moment we lack a goalkeeper, goal scorer, centre back, a winger and a attacking centre midfielder. As things stand it is a big ask to find all of those from our academy and throw them in at the deep end.

Likely line up next year as things stand is.

Gk whichever one of the youngsters is best
Lb Blackett
CB Moore
CB Holmes
RB Yiadom
CM Rinhomota
CM Kelly (because there isn’t much other choice.
CAM Swift
RAM Meite
LAM Barrow
CF Bodvarsson or Loader

Which on paper other than at the back is not a bad starting 11 but if anyone gets injured especially at the back we are very open to issues.