Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Rumour: Ian Maatsen

by Hendo » 03 Sep 2020 18:00

Old Man Andrews
Westwood52
Hendo
I think so, I'd take him back, 100%.

But I don't think it was about money, it was more about playing time.

If he is still without a club after the season has started, he may think twice about it I guess.

No it was the money.The offer was not enough to pay the mortgage.This may however be the new reality.

Well that confirms it Hendo. The great, all knowing mind of Westwood has the answers.

Couldn’t pay the mortgage, lol.

Well he’s going to be really oxf*rd if he can only get a L1 or L2 club on a similar/lower wage, because it doesn’t look like any championship clubs are looking to snap him up.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 03 Sep 2020 21:20

Barcelona Blue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEokOMgBRas

Looks good to me

Well he looks quick and confident, bu not sure I'd be snapping him up based on that. Hard to show off defensive talent in 30 second youtube snippets though

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 04 Sep 2020 13:29

Currently a Dutch u-18 international (he is 18). Only appearance for Chelsea was as a sub in the club’s 7-1 over Grimsby in the League Cup last season. Played for Feyenoord, Sparta Rotterdam and Eindhoven as a youngster before joining Chelsea’s academy. Media say he’s highly rated but then they said that about Joao Virginia.

Signed new Chelsea deal in March

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2020/ ... a-contract

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 04 Sep 2020 15:07

Westwood52
Hendo
Old Man Andrews Is Osho still without a club? Might be worth upping the contract offer and getting him back in.

If he is still without a club after the season has started, he may think twice about it I guess.

No it was the money.The offer was not enough to pay the mortgage.This may however be the new reality.

I think that was the first offer we gave him early in the year which was a pay cut. The offer we gave him after his run at right back was a small pay rise.

I believe Gabe has a standing offer from a popular reality TV show and he was considering taking it if he didn’t start getting game time. But not sure if that is still an option.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 04 Sep 2020 15:10

SCIAG
Westwood52
Hendo

I think that was the first offer we gave him early in the year which was a pay cut. The offer we gave him after his run at right back was a small pay rise.

I believe Gabe has a standing offer from a popular reality TV show and he was considering taking it if he didn’t start getting game time. But not sure if that is still an option.

Love island? That’d be funny.

Nameless
Hob Nob Addict

by Nameless » 04 Sep 2020 16:23

Hendo
SCIAG
Westwood52

Love island? That’d be funny.

I heard he was going to take the offer last summer but had to chose between carrying on with football and wasting his time doing rubbish tv. Club weren't going to let him take time out and he chose football at that point.

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 13 Oct 2020 16:35

https://the72.co.uk/196517/charlton-ath ... ng-linked/

Looks like he might be off to Charlton