Rumour - Richards to Everton

307 posts
Hound
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Rumour - Richards to Everton

by Hound » 21 Feb 2022 09:51

Pepe the Horseman
Stranded
Winston Biscuit Started for Bayern yesterday and has made enough appearances to qualify for a league winners medal, when they win it.

Edited for you.

Pulled off at half time though as they were losing to the bottom club before turning it around in the 2nd half.

Any idea what the locals think of him? Reckon he'll still be there next season?

just checked whoscored and only played about 360 mins for them all season. Its not great as he isn't 'young' anymore at 24. Be interesting to see what happens next season

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 21 Feb 2022 10:02

Pepe the Horseman
Stranded
Winston Biscuit Started for Bayern yesterday and has made enough appearances to qualify for a league winners medal, when they win it.

Edited for you.

Pulled off at half time though as they were losing to the bottom club before turning it around in the 2nd half.

From the little I've seen and speaking a couple of Bayern fans I know - they are complimentary but that he wouldn't be a loss if he moved on. Bench is the best he'll get there - too many defensive brain fades but could easily have a strong career in the Bundesliga. Would likely play week in, week out at say Frankfurt or Hoffenheim.

Would expect him to move on in the summer, either on loan or permanently.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 21 Feb 2022 10:07

Stranded
Pepe the Horseman
Stranded
Edited for you.

From the little I've seen and speaking a couple of Bayern fans I know - they are complimentary but that he wouldn't be a loss if he moved on. Bench is the best he'll get there - too many defensive brain fades but could easily have a strong career in the Bundesliga. Would likely play week in, week out at say Frankfurt or Hoffenheim.

Wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Prem. Thought he'd be a good fit for Palace, but would be back up there as well, unless someone comes in for Mitchell.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 06 Jul 2022 07:56

reportedly in talks with Forest

Stranded
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Stranded » 06 Jul 2022 08:27

Stranded
Pepe the Horseman
Stranded
Edited for you.

Mildly impressed with myself that I called him moving on back in Feb - though it was pretty obvious that would be the case.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 06 Jul 2022 09:52

Pepe the Horseman
Hendo Going to be great for his development, sure. But still think he'll be back in England in 3 years having made a handful of sub appearance for the first team in a few dead rubbers.

I give it a year. Still a great move for him even if he doesn't play. Probably getting paid 10x more than he was here, and will have raised his profile. Expect even if he barely plays this season he'll probably still get the likes of Palace sniffing around him.

Close enough :wink:

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 06 Jul 2022 09:53

Pepe the Horseman
Pepe the Horseman
Hendo Going to be great for his development, sure. But still think he'll be back in England in 3 years having made a handful of sub appearance for the first team in a few dead rubbers.

I give it a year. Still a great move for him even if he doesn't play. Probably getting paid 10x more than he was here, and will have raised his profile. Expect even if he barely plays this season he'll probably still get the likes of Palace sniffing around him.

Close enough :wink:

Yep, I'll take that.

307 posts