Opposition fans back from the game

4464 posts
Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: Opposition fans back from the game

by Simmops » 23 Jan 2020 22:47

Platypuss
Simmops
genome Anyone else remember when we technically won after being 6-1 down at half time against Norwich?

Anyone else remember when technically OMA was not a tedious boring biffkin who ruined every thread?

And you can cut your yap too.

Will do bossman

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 23 Jan 2020 23:32

Old Man Andrews
Platypuss Desperate stuff from OMA.
Schtick looking v tired now.
Time to give it a rest?

It Thursday morning, its such a nothing day. I will come up with some new material, apologies.

Fcuk it Polpotypus, just ban him and DD - make them reflect on their behaviour.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 24 Jan 2020 07:40

leon
Old Man Andrews
Platypuss Desperate stuff from OMA.
Schtick looking v tired now.
Time to give it a rest?

It Thursday morning, its such a nothing day. I will come up with some new material, apologies.

Did you tell on people in school Leon? You're a grown man.....

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 24 Jan 2020 08:33

Old Man Andrews
leon
Old Man Andrews It Thursday morning, its such a nothing day. I will come up with some new material, apologies.

Did you tell on people in school Leon? You're a grown man.....

So are you apparently, so I’m not sure why you’re behaving like a child and getting told off by a moderator like a 10 year old.

Armadillo Roadkill

by Armadillo Roadkill » 24 Jan 2020 09:54

Me: "Oh look, there's been lots of posts in Opposition fans back from the game. Always interested to see what the Forest fans are saying, I'll have a read of that.."

Me (two minutes later - pages of the usual suspects engaging in pitiful bickering.): "So that's why I hardly bother with HNA? anymore..."

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 24 Jan 2020 10:23

Armadillo Roadkill Me: "Oh look, there's been lots of posts in Opposition fans back from the game. Always interested to see what the Forest fans are saying, I'll have a read of that.."

Me (two minutes later - pages of the usual suspects engaging in pitiful bickering.): "So that's why I hardly bother with HNA? anymore..."

Bring something to the table then, what have you seen the Forest fans saying? You have only come here to moan.
Last edited by Old Man Andrews on 24 Jan 2020 10:40, edited 1 time in total.

Hendo
Hob Nob Legend

by Hendo » 24 Jan 2020 10:39

Old Man Andrews
Armadillo Roadkill Me: "Oh look, there's been lots of posts in Opposition fans back from the game. Always interested to see what the Forest fans are saying, I'll have a read of that.."

Bring something to the table then, what have you seen the Forst fans saying? You have only come here to moan.

:?:

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 24 Jan 2020 10:40

Hendo
Old Man Andrews

Bring something to the table then, what have you seen the Forst fans saying? You have only come here to moan.

:?:

Yes, they sponsor my ramblings.

tee peg
Hob Nob Regular

by tee peg » 24 Jan 2020 10:48

+1

John Smith
Hob Nob Regular

by John Smith » 24 Jan 2020 11:08

The Forest goalkeeper, Brice Samba, was rather outspoken on social media post-match at the Madejski which came to bite him on the arse inevitably on Wednesday night.

If you were a player, would you not just not go on social media or get an agency to run it and post bland PC/fan friendly stuff, rather than rile people up and look a berk?

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 24 Jan 2020 11:10

Nonsense.

I come to HNA for the handbags.

Here's what some Forest fans (probably) said though:

"I went to the match and watched it. It ended 1-1."
"I wish they hadn't scored because then we'd have won 1-0"
"We'd have got a clean sheet had we not conceded."
"It was 0-0 at half time. Then both teams scored in the second half."
etc

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 24 Jan 2020 12:04

Pre-game

FFS it's only Reading not Real Madrid. And at home too.

During game

Kamikaze defending from Reading

God their manager is a moaning shite.

They only equalised in the last match cos he moaned to the ref about our goal and got extra time added on

This is bloody awful, opportunity to go 2 points off the auto spots and you'd think it was an end of season game

Reading are very defensive, content to play on the break, and it’s Forest who are trying to break them down. Same as the last game between the two.

Grabban! You legend!

Get in!!

Fantastic. But ffs concentrate for 10 mins!

Against Reading, we have definitely scored too early

11 minutes, blow the whistle already

Reading will be loving this, they hold Grabban in very fond regard...

AAAAGH JUST oxf*rd OFF.

Right. SHITHOUSE MODE.

oxf*rd

Utter cretins.

Unbelievable FFS

Same shit again. oxf*rd sake.

FFS. Can we just not play Reading again please.

Are they our new bogey team?

For oxf*rd’s sake. Three oxf*rd defenders around Baldock, not one of the bastards gets near him. oxf*rd OFF.

oxf*rd, absolute grade A oxf*rd

Couldn't make it up. Just needed to time waste and keep possession

How the hell have both Watson and Worrall let Baldock, with his back to goal, spin both of them like that?

Players all looked to be suffering PTSD as soon as we took the lead.

Poppadom wrists.

Mentally weak, getting outplayed by oxf*rd Reading.

oxf*rd sick of this shit. 20 years of it FFS

Ffs it's ridiculous to lose autos because of Reading

After game

The 2 form teams in the division. Could of been a hell of a lot better but could have been worse.

Just like the last game against them it feels like we lost.

I was vigorously trying to put a bet on baldock when he come on...it was so oxf*rd obvious~!

I mean, for oxf*rd’s sake Reading are no great shakes, they’re about as threatening as the average oxf*rd sock. A team that fancies itself a tilt at automatic promotion should be beating them. Handily. That sounds disrespectful, well, it is, so do one any biscuit munchers reading, but stop making excuses for Forest‘s inability to kill off games when on top.

The way Reading's results have gone lately a draw isn't a bad result.

Yeh fairish result...we probably shaded it? That left hand side was bare, and they looked v good in that position...but apart from that they lookes kind of average...

Played well but didn’t win. I struggle to see fault in our approach tonight.

Reading were well organised and denied us space.

I thought Reading played pretty well, to be fair. They seem like a decent collective of players. No real stars but a pretty handy team.

There were solid, stuck together in units moving side to side to leave us little space. Obviously meant they didn’t get much going in attack themselves and they got a bit lucky (again) with a goal out of nowhere. But it’s a good platform for them to build on, just like we have done. Difference is we have Grabban and Lolley.

I've looked at their discussion forum and they have a poster there, 2ww, who is absolutely spot in with everything he says. He's head and shoulders the best poster on their forum. He's probably really tough and good looking too. I'm jealous.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 24 Jan 2020 12:51

From Despair To Where? Not so sure about moving the goalposts, I think hes playing a completely different game.

Only goes to prove you can lead a horse to water.......

"But a pencil must be led!.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 24 Jan 2020 13:00

You must be new to the internet.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 24 Jan 2020 13:06

2 world wars, 1 world cup
Pre-game

During game

They only equalised in the last match cos he moaned to the ref about our goal and got extra time added on

This is bloody awful, opportunity to go 2 points off the auto spots and you'd think it was an end of season game

Reading are very defensive, content to play on the break, and it’s Forest who are trying to break them down. Same as the last game between the two.

Grabban! You legend!

Get in!!

AAAAGH JUST oxf*rd OFF.

Right. SHITHOUSE MODE.

oxf*rd

Utter cretins.

Unbelievable FFS

For oxf*rd’s sake. Three oxf*rd defenders around Baldock, not one of the bastards gets near him. oxf*rd OFF.

How the hell have both Watson and Worrall let Baldock, with his back to goal, spin both of them like that?

Poppadom wrists.

After game

The 2 form teams in the division. Could of been a hell of a lot better but could have been worse.

I was vigorously trying to put a bet on baldock when he come on...it was so oxf*rd obvious~!

I mean, for oxf*rd’s sake Reading are no great shakes, they’re about as threatening as the average oxf*rd sock. A team that fancies itself a tilt at automatic promotion should be beating them. Handily. That sounds disrespectful, well, it is, so do one any biscuit munchers reading, but stop making excuses for Forest‘s inability to kill off games when on top.

Yeh fairish result...we probably shaded it? That left hand side was bare, and they looked v good in that position...but apart from that they lookes kind of average...

I thought Reading played pretty well, to be fair. They seem like a decent collective of players. No real stars but a pretty handy team.

There were solid, stuck together in units moving side to side to leave us little space. Obviously meant they didn’t get much going in attack themselves and they got a bit lucky (again) with a goal out of nowhere. But it’s a good platform for them to build on, just like we have done. Difference is we have Grabban and Lolley.

I've looked at their discussion forum and they have a poster there, 2ww, who is absolutely spot in with everything he says. He's head and shoulders the best poster on their forum. He's probably really tough and good looking too. I'm jealous.

They're even dumber than they look.

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 24 Jan 2020 13:34

sandman
2 world wars, 1 world cup
Pre-game

During game

Grabban! You legend!

Get in!!

AAAAGH JUST oxf*rd OFF.

Right. SHITHOUSE MODE.

oxf*rd

Utter cretins.

Unbelievable FFS

Poppadom wrists.

After game

They're even dumber than they look.

Oh I've only just noticed that as I was busy just copying and pasting. I wonder if they mean me? I do remember though doing the last copy and paste from their most enlightened poster.

Serious note though in case anyone is wondering, those other comments are genuine copy and pastes from their forum. They seem to have a combined match/BFTG so the first comments are as the match is going on then general comments afterwards.

Generally quite reasonable and respectful, but :lol: :lol: :lol: at their reaction when we equalised again. I can see them borrowing that famous Wolves banner....

The Royal Forester
Hob Nob Regular

by The Royal Forester » 24 Jan 2020 14:25

2 world wars, 1 world cup Pre-game

During game

Grabban! You legend!

Get in!!

AAAAGH JUST oxf*rd OFF.

Right. SHITHOUSE MODE.

oxf*rd

Utter cretins.

Unbelievable FFS

Poppadom wrists.

After game

At last! Something worthwhile to read on this thread. Makes a very pleasant change to the last few pages. Can you do this type of report after every match, please 2WW?

Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Millsy » 24 Jan 2020 14:34

Thanks.

Sure mate time allowing I'll certainly try where I can.

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 24 Jan 2020 15:27

2 world wars, 1 world cup Thanks.

Sure mate time allowing I'll certainly try where I can.

Bristol’s forum is always a good laugh to read when we beat them, talk about sour grapes

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 25 Jan 2020 23:53

Despite it being a steward that reported the incident Cardiff fans are bitching about our supporters reporting them for their actions this afternoon.

4464 posts