MATCHWATCH : West Bromwich Albion (h) sponsored by Neil Clement

240 posts
Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: MATCHWATCH : West Bromwich Albion (h) sponsored by Neil Clement

by Simmops » 12 Feb 2020 22:19

Old Man Andrews
genome This ref has been absolutely horrendous

I tell everyone all the time how bad they are prior to games and nobody listens. This guy is one of the worst I've seen, he's an abysmal referee, son and husband.

Is he a bad husband because he hasn't been letting you into the chocolate tunnel lately?

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 12 Feb 2020 22:21

When that ref was born the midwife asked his Mum if she wanted gas and she replied, "wouldn't it be quicker to just drown it in a bucket?".

WoodleyRoyal
Hob Nob Addict
Location: when was the last time you did something for the first time?

by WoodleyRoyal » 12 Feb 2020 22:22

Simmops
Old Man Andrews
genome This ref has been absolutely horrendous

I tell everyone all the time how bad they are prior to games and nobody listens. This guy is one of the worst I've seen, he's an abysmal referee, son and husband.

Is he a bad husband because he hasn't been letting you into the chocolate tunnel lately?

:lol:

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 12 Feb 2020 22:29

Hound From a dodgy quality clip on Twitter Meite looked well on side

Be interesting to see a proper replay

Was offside, just

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 12 Feb 2020 22:30

windermereROYAL
Hound From a dodgy quality clip on Twitter Meite looked well on side

Be interesting to see a proper replay

Was offside, just

Wrong.

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 12 Feb 2020 22:55

BraisingsteakRoyal Just seen the Kenyan invasion on Facebook. It’s like Rourke's Drift.

Still - 3 Brazilians on the pitch tonight - is that a Madejski first?

Two starting for Reading is definitely a record. No idea about opposition.

Chelsea used three Brazilians in a pre-season friendly against us (the one where Scott Davies scored and Kebe went round Petr Cech) but one of them was Deco, and there was never more than two on the pitch.

Surely must have been a time in the Piazon era where we played a side with two Brazilians? Cardiff maybe?

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 12 Feb 2020 23:04

sandman When that ref was born the midwife asked his Mum if she wanted gas and she replied, "wouldn't it be quicker to just drown it in a bucket?".

Wow :|

You deserve to be banned for that. oxf*rd.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 12 Feb 2020 23:11

When you were born DD your Father wanted a Boy and your Mother wanted a Girl. In the end they were both satisfied.
Last edited by sandman on 12 Feb 2020 23:19, edited 1 time in total.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 12 Feb 2020 23:17

People expect us to lose to the league leaders, we do lose to the league leaders, meltdown. :D

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Feb 2020 00:11

URZZZZ We're one of the slowest team I've seen on the ball, there's no tempo whatsoever. We're one of the slowest teams to actually press the opposition. It all makes for dire viewing and it's driving attendances down and down and down

As for having no winger on the bench, with McCleary and Timbe both supposedly available, it's a joke, Bowen needs to have a long look at himself and stop playing his favourites

Oh good, it's time for the favourites bollocks cliche already?

URZZZZ
Hob Nob Addict

by URZZZZ » 13 Feb 2020 00:15

Snowflake Royal
URZZZZ We're one of the slowest team I've seen on the ball, there's no tempo whatsoever. We're one of the slowest teams to actually press the opposition. It all makes for dire viewing and it's driving attendances down and down and down

As for having no winger on the bench, with McCleary and Timbe both supposedly available, it's a joke, Bowen needs to have a long look at himself and stop playing his favourites

Well, what explains his persistent use of Obita when we found the perfect balance on the left between Blackett and Ejaria? Those two used to link up so well together, and now we’re not seeing it

And recently, what explains why Ejaria is playing 90 minutes every week when he’s been poor?

leon
Hob Nob Legend

by leon » 13 Feb 2020 01:05

Snowflake Royal

So we play the ball around quickly and with purpose?

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 13 Feb 2020 07:59

URZZZZ
Snowflake Royal

Well, what explains his persistent use of Obita when we found the perfect balance on the left between Blackett and Ejaria? Those two used to link up so well together, and now we’re not seeing it

And recently, what explains why Ejaria is playing 90 minutes every week when he’s been poor?

Urzzz is correct, Ian has got it massively wrong as usual. Pathetic really, arguing for the sake of arguing.

Zammo
Hob Nob Addict

by Zammo » 13 Feb 2020 09:19

Mid Sussex Royal
Zammo Hope Robson-Kanu gets the round of applause he deserves when his name is read out later. Royals legend.

Take it you're taking the p1ss?

Obviously, m8. Can't stand the f**ker.

sandman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by sandman » 13 Feb 2020 10:35

I can't remember the last time an academy graduate came back and was booed.

Thought he looked genuinely disappointed by the reaction as well. I'm sure the three points helped him get over it though.

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 13 Feb 2020 10:38

sandman I can't remember the last time an academy graduate came back and was booed.

Thought he looked genuinely disappointed by the reaction as well. I'm sure the three points helped him get over it though.

He was utterly shit for us from start to finish and deserves nothing but contempt for only trying when he had a few months left on his contract in order to get a move elsewhere. The bloke is a parasite.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 13 Feb 2020 11:27

Old Man Andrews
sandman I can't remember the last time an academy graduate came back and was booed.

He was utterly shit for us from start to finish and deserves nothing but contempt for only trying when he had a few months left on his contract in order to get a move elsewhere. The bloke is a parasite.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Man Andrews

by Old Man Andrews » 13 Feb 2020 11:41

Imagine repeatedly quoting someone who is never going to read it.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 13 Feb 2020 12:38

leon
Snowflake Royal

So we play the ball around quickly and with purpose?

Massive non-sequiter alert.

Simmops
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Simmops » 13 Feb 2020 12:43

Old Man Andrews Imagine repeatedly quoting someone who is never going to read it.

Imagine being you.

240 posts