BFTG - Kidderminster (A)

156 posts
CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

BFTG - Kidderminster (A)

by CountryRoyal » 08 Jan 2022 18:20

I honestly don’t know what to say.

Utterly disgraceful. Inept. Incompetent. Useless. Embarrassing. The whole thing was just a complete shit show.

This has to be it for Pauno, he has to be the luckiest manager in English football to still be in a job. To be in charge of a Championship side not just losing to a 6th tier, non league team, but to be comprehensively outplayed from start to finish is just unacceptable. This was probably the worst thing I’ve seen supporting Reading.

There’s no point doing ratings as no one can come away with any credit, TDB the pick of the bunch but the bar was very, very low. Hopefully last we see of Raphael who showed why we need to get rid, and Puscas who ambles around like he’s won a competition to play with footballers for the day. He should retire.

The youth all miles out of their depth which is worrying, though not helped with the crap formation and useless tactics. There is NO GAMEPLAN, EVER. It is so painful watching us laboriously misplace the ball to each other hoping for something to happen.

It summed it up that 2-1 down, to Kidderminster oxf*rd harriers :lol: and at no point in 12 minutes of added time did we pen them back and make them defend. Their keeper barely had anything to do all game, it’s laughable.

The scenes at the end were a pisstake, where were the stewards and police? Letting poxy pikey kiddy fans come over and start trouble because beating shit Reading is the best result in their tinpot history.

The worst part about this afternoon - is it was entirely predictable.

Pauno OUT.

To end on a positive, it only took me 40 minutes to get home.

Kitsondinho
Hob Nob Addict
Location: at a cricket ground somewhere around the country........

Re: BFTG - Kidderminster (A)

by Kitsondinho » 08 Jan 2022 18:21

CountryRoyal I honestly don’t know what to say.

Utterly disgraceful. Inept. Incompetent. Useless. Embarrassing. The whole thing was just a complete shit show.

This has to be it for Pauno, he has to be the luckiest manager in English football to still be in a job. To be in charge of a Championship side not just losing to a 6th tier, non league team, but to be comprehensively outplayed from start to finish is just unacceptable. This was probably the worst thing I’ve seen supporting Reading.

There’s no point doing ratings as no one can come away with any credit, TDB the pick of the bunch but the bar was very, very low. Hopefully last we see of Raphael who showed why we need to get rid, and Puscas who ambles around like he’s won a competition to play with footballers for the day. He should retire.

The youth all miles out of their depth which is worrying, though not helped with the crap formation and useless tactics. There is NO GAMEPLAN, EVER. It is so painful watching us laboriously misplace the ball to each other hoping for something to happen.

It summed it up that 2-1 down, to Kidderminster oxf*rd harriers :lol: and at no point in 12 minutes of added time did we pen them back and make them defend. Their keeper barely had anything to do all game, it’s laughable.

The scenes at the end were a pisstake, where were the stewards and police? Letting poxy pikey kiddy fans come over and start trouble because beating shit Reading is the best result in their tinpot history.

The worst part about this afternoon - is it was entirely predictable.

Pauno OUT.

To end on a positive, it only took me 40 minutes to get home.

Glad it didn’t take long to get home…

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 08 Jan 2022 18:31

Yep got to take the positives when you can get them

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 08 Jan 2022 18:32

How was the atmosphere in the away end CR? Any strong Pauno Out chants?

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 08 Jan 2022 18:38

I`m more surprised the OP went when it was entirely predictable what would happen.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 08 Jan 2022 18:39

Pepe the Horseman How was the atmosphere in the away end CR? Any strong Pauno Out chants?

Yeah turned pretty toxic after they scored and exacerbated when they got the second. Lots of “sacked in the morning” and boos throughout. Que sera sera, we’re going to Shrewsbury…etc etc.

I have to say, I think Kiddy did him a favour with the pitch invasion.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 08 Jan 2022 18:39

windermereROYAL I`m more surprised the OP went when it was entirely predictable what would happen.

Oh you only go to football if you think you’ll win? :| says it all.

Zip
Hob Nob Legend

by Zip » 08 Jan 2022 18:40

I feel your pain CR. I was watching at home and just before they equalised was noticing how much deeper we were dropping.
I’m sick of Pauno’s excuses. Against a Derby side playing their third game in a week he said we ran out of steam because it was our first game since West Brom. Well today was our opponents first game since 18th December and guess which side finished much the stronger?
I don’t want to hear about injuries and covid and Araruna’s injury. We have been humiliated today with the worst result in our history. He is an arrogant cock.

TiagoIlori

by TiagoIlori » 08 Jan 2022 18:41

Paunos just blamed the existence of covid for the fact we’ve lost to part timers who haven’t played in nearly a month :lol:

Ascotexgunner
Hob Nob Addict

by Ascotexgunner » 08 Jan 2022 18:42

:) [quote="Pepe the Horseman"]How was the atmosphere in the away end CR? Any strong Pauno Out chants?[/quote

You could hear "you're getting sacked in the morning" on the radio.
Also mentioned some fans verbally attacking and confronting players at the end of the game.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 08 Jan 2022 18:43

CountryRoyal
windermereROYAL I`m more surprised the OP went when it was entirely predictable what would happen.

Oh you only go to football if you think you’ll win? :| says it all.

Well it sure beats the hell out of losing.

Crowbar6753

by Crowbar6753 » 08 Jan 2022 18:56

Someone please give Graeme Murty a call !!!! and while your on the phone call Brnjar Gunnarson as well. This club needs a total reset behind the scenes, time to get some legends in to give us that spark we need and get the supporters back on board>

St Pauli
Hob Nob Legend

by St Pauli » 08 Jan 2022 19:00

CountryRoyal
Pepe the Horseman How was the atmosphere in the away end CR? Any strong Pauno Out chants?

Yeah turned pretty toxic after they scored and exacerbated when they got the second. Lots of “sacked in the morning” and boos throughout. Que sera sera, we’re going to Shrewsbury…etc etc.

Which players came over to the fans? What kind of reception did they get and how did they react?

Radio said Laurent walked over but then turned away.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 08 Jan 2022 19:17

St Pauli
CountryRoyal

Which players came over to the fans? What kind of reception did they get and how did they react?

Radio said Laurent walked over but then turned away.

Laurent walked over but was generally applauded, he had to turn away because of the crowd issues.

I left shortly after that but saw no other players come over.

Up Up and Uwe

by Up Up and Uwe » 08 Jan 2022 19:21

Saddled with a succession of owners who have failed to see the light in terms of a successful blueprint to bring stability, success and any sort of structure whether that is transfer policy, scouting,DOF you name it.

All well and good and a fantastic sentiment to freezeseasontickets,twenties plenty etc however it's all reactionary to the dwindling attendances that have occured for nearly a decade- even the home attendances in the playoff season were not spectacular due to the Stam borefest at home.

Pauno clearly isn't working but then the owners obsession to out source any key decision to appointment key men eg managers and 'big signings'leads to the murky world of super agents. Under the current owners we will keep appointing untested managers, over inflated players until the writing is on the wall( even if by a miracle we survive this season and reset after the ooc players and comply with FFP).

The worrying prospect will be when the current owners do cut and run as it is only a matter of time- if this occurs as a result of relegation those huge loans will no doubt be recalled and I'm sure the Thai's would look to recoup costs re the hotel too.

What a start to 2022 and our 150 years- brings things fully into perspective for the short and medium term. Horrendous to see it unfold but ultimately there is very little any invested fan can do.

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 08 Jan 2022 19:41

As CR said it was a complete shitshow. All game we did nothing apart from the one chance we scored, there rest of the time we were fannying around being generally clueless and waiting for Kidderminster players to run out of steam. There was no game plan, tactics, or anything to put pressure on a team 4 divisions below us. You have to say they deserved their win because we certainly didn't.

As for the goals, Rafael can't oxf*rd off soon enough, the first was pathetic, the second was a clear foul but he needed to be stronger.

I'm really getting a bit sick of following a shit team, that are predictably shit every match. There's something seriously wrong with our club that the team decides not to bother turning up and ends up with the result and performance being a complete embarrassment.

Prematch we went to the Weavers Alehouse as the station pubs were completely rammed. You can see why it's won awards despite looking like an estate pub, if it wasn't for that it would have been a complete waste of a day.

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 08 Jan 2022 19:47

Crowbar6753 Someone please give Graeme Murty a call !!!! and while your on the phone call Brnjar Gunnarson as well. This club needs a total reset behind the scenes, time to get some legends in to give us that spark we need and get the supporters back on board>

Heavy hint in the Radio commentary that there was a vacancy in the academy and it is going to be taken by a club legend.

AthleticoSpizz
Hob Nob Legend

by AthleticoSpizz » 08 Jan 2022 19:49

Jimmy Quinn hopefully…there’s the goal…hit it

BROB0T
Hob Nob Regular

by BROB0T » 08 Jan 2022 20:01

8)

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 08 Jan 2022 20:03

AthleticoSpizz Jimmy Quinn hopefully…there’s the goal…hit it

More likely to be someone who didn't score many goals as a player and recently left a similar coaching role at Rangers.

156 posts