#SellBeforeWeDai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group

2793 posts
Millsy
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: #SellBeforeWeDai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group

by Millsy » 18 Sep 2024 21:35

I think we should write Dai a strongly worded letter expressing our dissatisfaction. His behaviour is most unbecoming.

SouthDownsRoyal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by SouthDownsRoyal » 18 Sep 2024 22:35

Snowflake Royal
traff
Snowflake Royal Obvious sarcasm is apparently not obvious.

In that case, good catch.

In fairness, I'm not completely sure with SDR

You were right first time, Ian.

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 19 Sep 2024 10:33

Millsy I think we should write Dai a strongly worded letter expressing our dissatisfaction. His behaviour is most unbecoming.
I'm tempted to write it in CAPITALS, maybe even RED text and a very serious looking font (definitely not comic sans) and no emoji's.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 19 Sep 2024 10:48

Forbury Lion
Millsy I think we should write Dai a strongly worded letter expressing our dissatisfaction. His behaviour is most unbecoming.
I'm tempted to write it in CAPITALS, maybe even RED text and a very serious looking font (definitely not comic sans) and no emoji's.

And in Mandarin Chinese so he can understand it?

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 19 Sep 2024 10:55

Sutekh
Forbury Lion

And in Mandarin Chinese so he can understand it?
Maybe Chinglish as a compromise.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 19 Sep 2024 13:59

Caroline Parker from SBWD just on Sky Sports News, she again reiterated the point about the funding of the club before she was cut off for a commercial break.

katweslowski

by katweslowski » 19 Sep 2024 16:33

Mid Sussex Royal Caroline Parker from SBWD just on Sky Sports News, she again reiterated the point about the funding of the club before she was cut off for a commercial break.

In the defence of Sky Sports News they did have to cover Man City as they've got breaking news in relation to two players who have knee strains and can't play the next game. Understandably this needs covering.

On a serious note, I wonder what the action will be. Caroline Parker also listed on Twitter all of the things the fans have done, March, Tennis Balls, TV screens at Dai's house, pitch invade etc... what more can we possibly do?

I do think something will happen at the Huddersfield game and I think it will probably be an abandonment. This feels worse than last time as we've had the hope, the opportunity and we had a new owner ready which has now been torn away from us.

karbota
Hob Nob Regular

by karbota » 19 Sep 2024 17:01

katweslowski
Mid Sussex Royal Caroline Parker from SBWD just on Sky Sports News, she again reiterated the point about the funding of the club before she was cut off for a commercial break.

In the defence of Sky Sports News they did have to cover Man City as they've got breaking news in relation to two players who have knee strains and can't play the next game. Understandably this needs covering.

On a serious note, I wonder what the action will be. Caroline Parker also listed on Twitter all of the things the fans have done, March, Tennis Balls, TV screens at Dai's house, pitch invade etc... what more can we possibly do?

I do think something will happen at the Huddersfield game and I think it will probably be an abandonment. This feels worse than last time as we've had the hope, the opportunity and we had a new owner ready which has now been torn away from us.

Crayons

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 19 Sep 2024 17:13

katweslowski ... what more can we possibly do?
We have a number of games broadcast on SkySports this season, We need to make our voices heard at these games but, If we start getting kick offs delayed and games abandoned Sky Sports will just pull the plug and show other teams thereby reducing our ability to make our voices heard and generate publicity.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 19 Sep 2024 17:23

Selles has asked the fans not to add to players' disruption, so presume that kills in match disruption as an idea; will never get enough consensus.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 19 Sep 2024 17:50

WestYorksRoyal Selles has asked the fans not to add to players' disruption, so presume that kills in match disruption as an idea; will never get enough consensus.

Not to mention an abandonment triggers a points deduction, which is the last thing we need.

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 19 Sep 2024 18:14

Need to make next Sat a Ruben appreciation day

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 19 Sep 2024 18:44

We do NOT want an abandonment, really do not want players peed off any more with stupid unnecessary things that take away from the hard work they get through on the pitch. Dai is quite capable of managing that by himself.

2793 posts