Leeds united

256 posts
Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

Re: Leeds united

by Ian Royal » 02 Apr 2017 10:51

Shameful. As bad, if not worse, than Millwall. And they basically just act like animals.

WAZZOCK

by WAZZOCK » 02 Apr 2017 11:15

Why the oxf*rd do Leeds sing 'Champions of Europe'?

Never won the European Cup and haven't won a European trophy in 40 years.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 02 Apr 2017 11:36

mot
genome A m8 of mine came back to find his car window smashed and bonnet dented.

They just can't handle being beat by little old Reading.

Didnt Happen!!

I've been watching Reading away for nigh on 30 years. I've watched us at Elland Rd 5 times. It is the only ground that I've been to where I have been physically threatened and verbally abused by home fans and it has happened every time I've been there both before and after the game.

Do you honestly believe that you don't export these knuckle draggers out of West Yorkshite?

Leeds is a provincial shithole forever in the shadow of Manchester.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 02 Apr 2017 11:48

I got personal abuse just walking down past the buses. i didn`t do a thing to provoke it.

CountryRoyal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by CountryRoyal » 02 Apr 2017 12:10

After the Brighton game when they were being general pcunts in the train station they were singing;

We're a right set of bastards when we lose,
we're a right set of bastards when we lose,
we're a right set of bastards,
right set of bastards
right set of bastards when we lose.

Think that's fairly accurate.
It's strange tough, they've been so shit for so long that you'd have thought they would have gotten used to it by now.

mot

by mot » 02 Apr 2017 13:14

genome
mot
genome A m8 of mine came back to find his car window smashed and bonnet dented.

They just can't handle being beat by little old Reading.

Didnt Happen!!

Yes it did. There were a few tweets from other fans as well, including one from a Leeds fan who had her car jumped on by her own fans :lol:

So you friend basically saw a Leeds fan do this or he just happened to come back and find his car in this state. So locals who were not at the game couldn't have possibly made this damage.

mot

by mot » 02 Apr 2017 13:18

WAZZOCK Why the oxf*rd do Leeds sing 'Champions of Europe'?

Never won the European Cup and haven't won a European trophy in 40 years.

Its sang in Irony and protest.

WACCOE is about UEFA's fair play unless you can get away with it 20 years later.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 02 Apr 2017 13:22

Yeah, it's a total coincidence that it's never happened before and Leeds fans happened to be kicking off all over the shop.

mot

by mot » 02 Apr 2017 13:32

Ian Royal Yeah, it's a total coincidence that it's never happened before and Leeds fans happened to be kicking off all over the shop.

So it must have been Leeds fans......might as well blame them for the few burglaries and muggings that took place last night. I dont buy this claim and I have heard nothing about it either.

mot

by mot » 02 Apr 2017 13:34

They sung and supported the team for 90 minutes, and didn’t do anything worthy of the ‘Dirty Leeds’ label as far as I could see. I was starting to realise that the reason so many people hate Leeds is because they aren’t Leeds. Leeds United are a reminder of how good English football used to be and the atmosphere which made the country the envy of Europe. These days are long gone, surpassed by Germany, Poland, the Balkans and many more, but the passion of Leeds United remains. When you watch a Leeds game, you don’t feel as though you are in the stale and sanitised world of English football. It almost feels as though a Leeds United away end belongs in a museum, a reminder to fans within England that watching football is something to be enjoyed, rather than endured.

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 02 Apr 2017 13:50

mot They sung and supported the team for 90 minutes, and didn’t do anything worthy of the ‘Dirty Leeds’ label as far as I could see. I was starting to realise that the reason so many people hate Leeds is because they aren’t Leeds. Leeds United are a reminder of how good English football used to be and the atmosphere which made the country the envy of Europe. These days are long gone, surpassed by Germany, Poland, the Balkans and many more, but the passion of Leeds United remains. When you watch a Leeds game, you don’t feel as though you are in the stale and sanitised world of English football. It almost feels as though a Leeds United away end belongs in a museum, a reminder to fans within England that watching football is something to be enjoyed, rather than endured.

And you'll never shake the label until you open your eyes and accept you have a problem rather than denying or reveling in it.

The Cap
Hob Nob Regular

by The Cap » 02 Apr 2017 13:50

mot wrote:
They sung and supported the team for 90 minutes, and didn’t do anything worthy of the ‘Dirty Leeds’ label as far as I could see. I was starting to realise that the reason so many people hate Leeds is because they aren’t Leeds. Leeds United are a reminder of how good English football used to be and the atmosphere which made the country the envy of Europe. These days are long gone, surpassed by Germany, Poland, the Balkans and many more, but the passion of Leeds United remains. When you watch a Leeds game, you don’t feel as though you are in the stale and sanitised world of English football. It almost feels as though a Leeds United away end belongs in a museum, a reminder to fans within England that watching football is something to be enjoyed, rather than endured.

So does that include the incident when bottles were thrown on the pitch towards our players?? Specsavers springs to mind.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 02 Apr 2017 13:59

Don`t see any comments from mot regarding the disgraceful assault on Reece Oxford. maybe it was his own fault for having his head on the floor.

mot

by mot » 02 Apr 2017 14:16

Ian Royal
mot They sung and supported the team for 90 minutes, and didn’t do anything worthy of the ‘Dirty Leeds’ label as far as I could see. I was starting to realise that the reason so many people hate Leeds is because they aren’t Leeds. Leeds United are a reminder of how good English football used to be and the atmosphere which made the country the envy of Europe. These days are long gone, surpassed by Germany, Poland, the Balkans and many more, but the passion of Leeds United remains. When you watch a Leeds game, you don’t feel as though you are in the stale and sanitised world of English football. It almost feels as though a Leeds United away end belongs in a museum, a reminder to fans within England that watching football is something to be enjoyed, rather than endured.

And you'll never shake the label until you open your eyes and accept you have a problem rather than denying or reveling in it.

We are no better or worse than any other set of fans, all have our morons, like yours on the buses back to the station. Will never condone what happened by the bottle throwers as they have seriously dented our allocation for the return legs for the play-offs.

mot

by mot » 02 Apr 2017 14:18

windermereROYAL Don`t see any comments from mot regarding the disgraceful assault on Reece Oxford. maybe it was his own fault for having his head on the floor.

Didn't see it and neither the incident on one of your players on Wood, apparently both equally as bad. If they get a suspension at least Cooper is our second choice CB and hopefully Jannsen will be back on during any suspensions.

mot

by mot » 02 Apr 2017 14:21

Anyway, what do you think of your chances over two legs against us with the first leg at Elland Road infront of a 38k partisan crowd.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 02 Apr 2017 14:28

mot
windermereROYAL Don`t see any comments from mot regarding the disgraceful assault on Reece Oxford. maybe it was his own fault for having his head on the floor.

Didn't see it and neither the incident on one of your players on Wood, apparently both equally as bad. If they get a suspension at least Cooper is our second choice CB and hopefully Jannsen will be back on during any suspensions.

:lol: you nob.

windermereROYAL
Hob Nob Addict

by windermereROYAL » 02 Apr 2017 14:30

mot Anyway, what do you think of your chances over two legs against us with the first leg at Elland Road infront of a 38k partisan crowd.

If we or you sneak 3rd place we won`t be playing you unless its at Wembley. now that would be interesting. huge pitch to play our boring football.

Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Pepe the Horseman » 02 Apr 2017 14:34

mot - just in case you genuinely didn't see that filthy pcunt stamping on Reece Oxford's head

https://twitter.com/TalkReading/status/ ... 7506618371

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 02 Apr 2017 14:51

Jeez mot, stop being such a one eyed melt.

It precisely that sort of attitude that has given Leeds fans a nationwide reputation as a bunch of ignorant cock knockers.

Champions of Europe. It was 40 years ago, ancient history. Haven't you got something a bit more recent to sing about?

I appreciate you're trolling but the football league's been trolling Leeds for 15 years

256 posts