#SellBeforeWeDai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group

2661 posts
Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

Re: #SellBeforeWeDai (to someone fit and proper)“ supporters action group

by Sutekh » 19 Feb 2024 11:11

Orion1871
NathStPaul
Reading4eva What's the smallest, longest range one we can get that can carry a Dai Yongge get out of our club flag?

This is genius :lol:

"We"

You support Bournemouth.

That's why he's asking for a long range one.

:lol:

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 19 Feb 2024 12:15

Ascotexgunner

I watched the Frankfurt game today. Fans threw thousands of sweets on the pitch with 3 remote controlled aeroplanes flying around. The sweets took forever to pick up.

Any footage of this? - Can't find any on google/youtube onlya few photos

Eaststandman

by Eaststandman » 19 Feb 2024 15:29

"If you'd like another owner for biscuits, get Dai or Jongge out of our club!"

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 19 Feb 2024 17:09

Forbury Lion
Ascotexgunner

I watched the Frankfurt game today. Fans threw thousands of sweets on the pitch with 3 remote controlled aeroplanes flying around. The sweets took forever to pick up.

Any footage of this? - Can't find any on google/youtube onlya few photos

Were they Tictacs?

Reading4eva
Hob Nob Regular

by Reading4eva » 20 Feb 2024 06:14

NathStPaul
Reading4eva What's the smallest, longest range one we can get that can carry a Dai Yongge get out of our club flag?

"We"

You support Bournemouth.

You really are someone who loves the sound of his own voice and applauds himself everytime he makes a witty post.

Which is about 1% of the time as most people find you a tiresome wanchor

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 20 Feb 2024 08:41

Reading4eva
NathStPaul

"We"

You support Bournemouth.

You really are someone who loves the sound of his own voice and applauds himself everytime he makes a witty post.

Which is about 1% of the time as most people find you a tiresome wanchor

You support Bournemouth, you use the concern about Reading FC to push your awful Bournemouth related content. You are a leach.

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 20 Feb 2024 20:01

You're both pretty tiresome at the moment tbf

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 21 Feb 2024 10:05

Spotted outside the station last night.

There was another saying "Football has an ownership problem", SBWD spending some money!

Forbury Lion
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Forbury Lion » 21 Feb 2024 10:24

If you get two, you can use them as roller skates and stick then under the feet of a Dai Yongge manequin and drive it around the pitch as a target for tennis balls.

morganb
Hob Nob Regular

by morganb » 21 Feb 2024 11:15

https://twitter.com/SellBeforeWeDai/sta ... 6958204073

Edited highlights:

@SellBeforeWeDai

We are going to postpone the London protest.

There are two reasons for this:

1. Logistical

2. Strategic

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 21 Feb 2024 11:41

morganb https://twitter.com/SellBeforeWeDai/status/1760242356958204073

Edited highlights:

@SellBeforeWeDai

There are three reasons for this:

1. Logistical

2. Strategic

3. It's raining and I haven't got a hat because it's not 1955 any more

Clyde1998
Hob Nob Regular

by Clyde1998 » 21 Feb 2024 16:47

Edited highlights:

@SellBeforeWeDai

1. Logistical

2. Strategic

I assumed it wasn't going to happen on Sunday with the lack of update before now.

It's obvious the Met were always going to be less willing to allow a protest than the TVP. The point about the Met saying they'll make arrests for certain chants commonly heard at Reading matches - I'm going to go out on a limb and say that relates to any chants with swearing in it. However, I imagine arresting people for swearing would cause the Met much more problems than if they didn't arrest people for that.

I'd expect the Met are the police force in the UK with the most heavy handed approach to policing, especially when it comes to crowds, so it's not a surprise they'll make it difficult for a protest to take place.

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 21 Feb 2024 16:59

Clyde1998

Edited highlights:

@SellBeforeWeDai

1. Logistical

2. Strategic

I assumed it wasn't going to happen on Sunday with the lack of update before now.

It's obvious the Met were always going to be less willing to allow a protest than the TVP. The point about the Met saying they'll make arrests for certain chants commonly heard at Reading matches - I'm going to go out on a limb and say that relates to any chants with swearing in it. However, I imagine arresting people for swearing would cause the Met much more problems than if they didn't arrest people for that.

I'd expect the Met are the police force in the UK with the most heavy handed approach to policing, especially when it comes to crowds, so it's not a surprise they'll make it difficult for a protest to take place.

Likely to do with the "home" part that comes after the swearing in one particular chant.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 21 Feb 2024 17:32

Orion1871
Clyde1998

Edited highlights:

Likely to do with the "home" part that comes after the swearing in one particular chant.

Tbf, I'm not a fan of that chant. You wouldn't sing it at the multitude of bad English owners football has seen.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 21 Feb 2024 19:00

Clyde1998

Edited highlights:

@SellBeforeWeDai

1. Logistical

2. Strategic

The Met do have that reputation and, IMO, it's well deserved. Added to that, they have been given a lot greater powers/more ammunition, thanks to this Government's legislative crack down on demonstrations and protests.

It's a great pity because I do feel that currently Dai and Pang are shielded from all of the protests and therefore we need to take them to their doors/location. If they haven't done so already, maybe Sell Before We Dai can arrange for the mobile advertising van to pay them a few visits.

Schards#2
Hob Nob Regular

by Schards#2 » 21 Feb 2024 19:07

RoyalBlue
Clyde1998

Edited highlights:

The Met do have that reputation and, IMO, it's well deserved. Added to that, they have been given a lot greater powers/more ammunition, thanks to this Government's legislative crack down on demonstrations and protests.

It's a great pity because I do feel that currently Dai and Pang are shielded from all of the protests and therefore we need to take them to their doors/location. If they haven't done so already, maybe Sell Before We Dai can arrange for the mobile advertising van to pay them a few visits.

I'm surprised Kia Joorabjan (sp) hasn't copped more personal flack. He's played a key role in our tribulations

Snowflake Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Snowflake Royal » 21 Feb 2024 21:41

Schards#2
RoyalBlue
Clyde1998 I assumed it wasn't going to happen on Sunday with the lack of update before now.

I'm surprised Kia Joorabjan (sp) hasn't copped more personal flack. He's played a key role in our tribulations

He's been being blamed for about 5 years.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 22 Feb 2024 08:03

Snowflake Royal
Schards#2
RoyalBlue

Only becuse the club flatly deny his involvement despite him being mates with the owner and his company providing agency for some of the players.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 22 Feb 2024 08:11

Sutekh
Snowflake Royal
Schards#2

Only becuse the club flatly deny his involvement despite him being mates with the owner and his company providing agency for some of the players.

There are good agents and bad agents. He's definitely a bad one, but even then he can't do any harm if clubs are making good decisions in their own interests. He's not to blame, and presumably a better owner would not want to burn bridges and ban him from the club in case we want one of his players in the future.

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 22 Feb 2024 10:46

Kia has only had influence because Dai has allowed him to have influence.

2661 posts