TAKEOVER *NOT* CONFIMRED

3433 posts
YorkshireRoyal99
Hob Nob Addict

Re: TAKEOVER CONFIMRED

by YorkshireRoyal99 » 12 Oct 2023 08:28

Echoing a lot of what has been said, not trusting this to be done until there is actual confirmation, anyone can agree a fee with someone but then you actually have to pay for it and have it all signed off by the appropriate bodies, although I wouldn't be massively surprised if it did go through.

If it does end up going through, if he can just go a way to help reduce the clubs level of debt, try and get us on a more stable footing where the club can be more sustainable and not be so reliant on it's owner and leave the football people to make the football decisions, then that's the best we can hope for. I suspect point two won't happen though.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 12 Oct 2023 08:28

People are completely ignoring the potential LOLZ factor in all this.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 12 Oct 2023 08:44

Brogue
Elm Park Kid Also . . . . . . the takeover isn't confirmed.

Can I lightly suggest to the OP that he finds validation in something in his life other than starting threads on here.

Go oxf*rd your self you cheeky pcunt. How dare you talk to a board Titan like that. The disrespect shown to the senior board members on here is disgusting. I will be having a word with Graham.

Who does this muthfucka think he is?

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 12 Oct 2023 08:48

Looking forward to All Or Nothing : Reading FC

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 12 Oct 2023 08:54

Winston Biscuit Looking forward to All Or Nothing : Reading FC

Not sure we are quite on Amazon's radar. Potentially could be on Dave or something.

Orion1871
Hob Nob Regular

by Orion1871 » 12 Oct 2023 09:01

If there are wealthy backers behind this then alarm bells immediately ring about them if they are making a man like William Storey the face of it.

Winston Biscuit
Hob Nob Legend

by Winston Biscuit » 12 Oct 2023 09:12

William, It Really Was Nothing - The Smiths
(What's The Storey) Morning Glory - Oasis
Storey Of My Life - One Direction
Love Storey - Taylor Swift
Billy Liar - The Decemberists

Mid Sussex Royal
Hob Nob Regular

by Mid Sussex Royal » 12 Oct 2023 09:14

Elm Park Kid James Earnshaw now saying (what we're all assuming) that his understanding is that Storey will never pass the fit and proper persons test.

You might ask why Dai would go this far if that was such an inevitability . . . . . but history suggests that Dai is in fact a moron. And I don't throw that term around lightly. He simply doesn't understand English football or how things works.

Given his net worth is circa £30m, its likely his stake is less than 25% as part of a consortium so he won't need to pass any EFL tests.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 12 Oct 2023 09:17

NathStPaul
Winston Biscuit Looking forward to All Or Nothing : Reading FC

Not sure we are quite on Amazon's radar. Potentially could be on Dave or something.

Nothing or Even Less - Men & Motors

stealthpapes
Hob Nob Addict

by stealthpapes » 12 Oct 2023 09:18

Fronting a consortium?

Fronting a Wizzard tribute act more likes.

genome
Hob Nob Legend

by genome » 12 Oct 2023 09:21

karbota Well, at least he is British

Ya daft racist

Wycombe Royal
Hob Nob Addict

by Wycombe Royal » 12 Oct 2023 09:24

I spoke with someone earlier this week who has had business dealings with Storey, and the only thing he did say was that he has no money.

This won't happen and should become apparent quite quickly when the due dilligience is done, unless he is just fronting a consortium. But I just can't imagine there are people out there who would go into business with him.

My bigger concern is that this is just delaying a proper bid coming in.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 12 Oct 2023 09:32

Wycombe Royal I spoke with someone earlier this week who has had business dealings with Storey, and the only thing he did say was that he has no money.

This won't happen and should become apparent quite quickly when the due dilligience is done, unless he is just fronting a consortium. But I just can't imagine there are people out there who would go into business with him.

This. It's a waste of everyone's time. He either won't have the money or will fail EFL checks.

Good to see Dai taking excellent advice again

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 12 Oct 2023 09:35

genome
karbota Well, at least he is British

Ya daft racist

please dont quote the racist Nonce

Hound
Hob Nob Legend

by Hound » 12 Oct 2023 09:36

WestYorksRoyal
Wycombe Royal I spoke with someone earlier this week who has had business dealings with Storey, and the only thing he did say was that he has no money.

This. It's a waste of everyone's time. He either won't have the money or will fail EFL checks.

Yep and Dai will now think he genuinely can get 50m for the club so will hold out for it

Loafer
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Loafer » 12 Oct 2023 09:37

i would rather have somebody random take over each week and then it be broadcast like some mental reality tv game

have ant and dec hosting it, holly willoughby doing interviews at the ground and see who can oxf*rd up the least whilst put through various challenges

contestants will include David Attenborough, Mary Berry, Peter Kay and other Heroes of our nation

Brogue
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Brogue » 12 Oct 2023 09:39

From my contacts within the club this arrangement has been set up but Nigel Howe, we are past the due diligence stage. The funds have been proven. We are just at the EFL approval stage now.

PieEater
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by PieEater » 12 Oct 2023 09:40

Winston Biscuit People are completely ignoring the potential LOLZZ factor in all this.

NathStPaul
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by NathStPaul » 12 Oct 2023 09:42

Brogue From my contacts within the club this arrangement has been set up but Nigel Howe, we are past the due diligence stage. The funds have been proven. We are just at the EFL approval stage now.

You are always first with the news.

WestYorksRoyal
Hob Nob Addict

by WestYorksRoyal » 12 Oct 2023 09:45

Hound
WestYorksRoyal

Yep and Dai will now think he genuinely can get 50m for the club so will hold out for it

If he's stupid enough to fall for this perhaps we could try offering some magic beans for a fan led buyout?

3433 posts