'Pre-Match Entertainment?'

SLAMMED
Hob Nob Addict

Re: 'Pre-Match Entertainment?'

by SLAMMED » 19 Aug 2012 01:06

Queensley was just cringeworthy. The clappers were worse though.

What the club don't realise is that loud noise =/= atmosphere.

Fuck off with this shit. Absolute embarrassment. We are a premier league club, not a mickey mouse Sunday league team...

Pandoras Box

by Pandoras Box » 19 Aug 2012 08:37

What the club don't realise is that loud noise =/= atmosphere

So what does make a Premier atmosphere? Don't tell me - it's whatever you are doing but everyone else isn't.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 19 Aug 2012 09:44

I can confirm that the people around us who are usually less animated than a dead sloth, remained exactly the same - no singing, no shouting, some had clappers but only used them as a fan. I know everyone is different, but I cannot understand people who just sit there the whole time and don't get even a little bit excited, even when we are awarded a penalty. Each to their own, but I think they're weird.

Ups and Downs
Hob Nob Regular
Location: the piss artist not formerly known as scutterbucket

by Ups and Downs » 19 Aug 2012 09:49

Where was Queensley when we were in the Championship and Kingsley was prattling around before games against Scunthorpe and Doncaster? I'll tell you where; she was probably sleeping with the lion from Chelsea or sucking off one of the Teletubbies! And then the minute he becomes a Premier league mascot shes all over him and pretending shes been a Royal all along. Shes obviously just here for the exposure and to further her career. The moment we get relegated she'll be off. It sickens me! This is the single worse thing to happen to Kingsley since his ill fated Pre-match face lift, circa 2003. I lost a lot of respect for him that day. What example was it setting to the kids? And now this slag! She's not even that fit. No tits whatsoever!

He can do much better.

Royal Lady
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by Royal Lady » 19 Aug 2012 09:50

:lol:

Wizard
Hob Nob Addict

by Wizard » 19 Aug 2012 10:21

One of the best posts ever :lol:

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

by Stuka » 19 Aug 2012 10:26

I wasn't able to attend yesterday's game but I see that it's business as usual with the nauseating pre-match rubbish. It's completely unnecessary, embarrassing, and tacky.

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 19 Aug 2012 10:38

royalexile Queensley is modern world.

Queen being a very pertinent prefix! It was either a large butch female or a bloke in that suit! Now that really is getting into the 21st century - a same sex mascot partnership!!

RoyalBlue
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber
Location: Developed a pathological hatred of snakes on 14/10/19

by RoyalBlue » 19 Aug 2012 10:40

Kingsley Junior
Royal Lady I'm sure we've had a female for Kingsley before?! Was it last time we were in the Prem?

http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/s/5088_meet_the_queen_of_kingsleys_heart

Aye, also called Queensley.

I actually liked the idea today after an initial thought of WTF?! Some people take things too seriously.

But the one back in 2002 was a lot fitter!

M Brook
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by M Brook » 19 Aug 2012 10:47

LoyalRoyalFan
Maquisard I liked BBW on repeat!

Really?

The song was good for 5 minutes after our promotion and now it is quite tedious, especially with the annoying clappers involved in it as well.

Agreed.

M Brook
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by M Brook » 19 Aug 2012 10:53

Royal Lady As for the cheerleaders - they were nothing like the pictures posted on AE the other day!! :wink:

Sorry girls, and boys(?), but no - that was embarrassing. I'm sure you were all really enjoying yourselves and put a lot of hard work into it but it didn't work and its not going to work. I am sure there are plenty of more appropriate places where it does work - village fetes, may fairs etc... - but not during a Premier League football match.

Ups and Downs
Hob Nob Regular

by Ups and Downs » 19 Aug 2012 10:54

RoyalBlue
Kingsley Junior
Royal Lady I'm sure we've had a female for Kingsley before?! Was it last time we were in the Prem?

http://www.getreading.co.uk/news/s/5088_meet_the_queen_of_kingsleys_heart

Aye, also called Queensley.

I actually liked the idea today after an initial thought of WTF?! Some people take things too seriously.

But the one back in 2002 was a lot fitter!

Agreed. A least she made the effort and put a bit of slap on. This new Queensley seems to think she can get by on her natural beauty. Well let me tell you something, sweetheart; you ain't all that!

And Kingsley is 35? I thought he'd been slowing down in recent years. Say what you like about him, he's been a great ambassador for the club. I hope when he reaches retirement age in a year or two the club keep him on in some capacity. I'm sure they can find a behind the scenes role for him or have him as a coach to the next generation of mascots.

M Brook
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by M Brook » 19 Aug 2012 10:55

Ups and Downs Where was Queensley when we were in the Championship and Kingsley was prattling around before games against Scunthorpe and Doncaster? I'll tell you where; she was probably sleeping with the lion from Chelsea or sucking off one of the Teletubbies! And then the minute he becomes a Premier league mascot shes all over him and pretending shes been a Royal all along. Shes obviously just here for the exposure and to further her career. The moment we get relegated she'll be off. It sickens me! This is the single worse thing to happen to Kingsley since his ill fated Pre-match face lift, circa 2003. I lost a lot of respect for him that day. What example was it setting to the kids? And now this slag! She's not even that fit. No tits whatsoever!

He can do much better.

Indeed. In fact, she'd left him by half time. Couldn't be seen at all by then. Probably up in the posh seats with the suits golddigging. Sad.

Ups and Downs
Hob Nob Regular

by Ups and Downs » 19 Aug 2012 11:00

Probably gobbling Peter Crouch. The Slaaaag!

Pandoras Box

by Pandoras Box » 19 Aug 2012 11:15

Agree with PieEater - Queensley, as the song goes 'walks like a man - talks like a man'. So is our new mascot a trannie?

larry1971

by larry1971 » 19 Aug 2012 11:25

[quote="SLAMMED"]Queensley was just cringeworthy. The clappers were worse though.

quote]

couldn't help but wonder just how much money the club has wasted producing these clappers as well as yesterday they handed them out several times last season.

M Brook
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

by M Brook » 19 Aug 2012 11:38

Pandoras Box Agree with PieEater - Queensley, as the song goes 'walks like a man - talks like a man'. So is our new mascot a trannie?

So, to sum it up - Clappers and a Slapper!

Stuka
Hob Nob Regular

by Stuka » 19 Aug 2012 11:58

M Brook
Pandoras Box Agree with PieEater - Queensley, as the song goes 'walks like a man - talks like a man'. So is our new mascot a trannie?

So, to sum it up - Clappers and a Slapper!

LOL

edinburghroyal

by edinburghroyal » 19 Aug 2012 18:24

Ups and Downs Where was Queensley when we were in the Championship and Kingsley was prattling around before games against Scunthorpe and Doncaster? I'll tell you where; she was probably sleeping with the lion from Chelsea or sucking off one of the Teletubbies! And then the minute he becomes a Premier league mascot shes all over him and pretending shes been a Royal all along. Shes obviously just here for the exposure and to further her career. The moment we get relegated she'll be off. It sickens me! This is the single worse thing to happen to Kingsley since his ill fated Pre-match face lift, circa 2003. I lost a lot of respect for him that day. What example was it setting to the kids? And now this slag! She's not even that fit. No tits whatsoever!

He can do much better.

spot on. nailed it!

I bet she is eyeing Anton or Sir John now!

cmonurz
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by cmonurz » 19 Aug 2012 23:07

Stuka I wasn't able to attend yesterday's game but I see that it's business as usual with the nauseating pre-match rubbish. It's completely unnecessary, embarrassing, and tacky.

I guess you're easily embarrassed.