ESTC question

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1
Pepe the Horseman
Hob Nob Super-Addict

ESTC question

by Pepe the Horseman » 18 Jul 2024 17:20

Hey gang, quick q on the England Supporters Travel Club. I was thinking of signing up to give me half a chance of getting tickets to the WC, but as I won't be able to attend ANY home games, will this be completely pointless? I managed to get Euro Nations finals tickets back in 2019, but obvs this will be way more in demand. TIA x

Ark Royal
Hob Nob Subscriber
Hob Nob Subscriber

Re: ESTC question

by Ark Royal » 06 Aug 2024 16:36

If you cannot attend home games, it will be difficult. One solution is to buy tickets and then sell them on. You will still get the caps when the ticket is scanned at the turnstile. Not strictlly within the rules of ESTC membership, but almost impossible for them to police.

RG30
Hob Nob Addict

by RG30 » 07 Aug 2024 07:37

Ark Royal If you cannot attend home games, it will be difficult. One solution is to buy tickets and then sell them on. You will still get the caps when the ticket is scanned at the turnstile. Not strictlly within the rules of ESTC membership, but almost impossible for them to police.

^this. I helped a friend of mine out last year who couldn’t attend the Australia & Italy friendlies by going on his behalf.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 07 Aug 2024 10:30

Ark Royal If you cannot attend home games, it will be difficult. One solution is to buy tickets and then sell them on. You will still get the caps when the ticket is scanned at the turnstile. Not strictlly within the rules of ESTC membership, but almost impossible for them to police.

Best make sure none you sell them on to are right wing though... :?

4 posts   •   Page 1 of 1