Football Rumours Shoite thread

1031 posts
winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict
Location: How many Spaniards does it take to change a bulb? Just Juan.

Re: Football Rumours Shoite thread

by winchester_royal » 26 Aug 2014 13:58

SPARTA
maffff That isn't me, but I heard some pretty negative stuff about the takeover a couple of nights back. Waiting for quantification / things to go public before I say owt, though. Because I hope it's not true.

That Mirko has been very reliable with this takeover, and he basically backs that up. All sounding terribly familiar.

I think that guy is the biggest joker going. Grabs onto any rumour that is starting and then treats it as his own info.

Haven't seen anything that backs up the Maffff rumour anyway.

maffff
Hob Nob Addict

by maffff » 26 Aug 2014 14:00

pre-takeover Mirko definitely had something, he was legit a day or two ahead of Charles / Jonny. But since I get the feeling he's playing on that and just jumping on things, transfer hit rate has been... miss.

If I see something that quantifies / contextualises I'll release what I've seen. Because it's AZ/CS linked I'm assuming it's political until otherwise assured.

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 26 Aug 2014 14:02

Not doubting your intentions mate, but surely now that SJM owns 100% of club they shouldn't really have any further involvement in the takeover?

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 26 Aug 2014 17:17

winchester_royal Not doubting your intentions mate, but surely now that SJM owns 100% of club they shouldn't really have any further involvement in the takeover?

Was there ever any confirmation that TSI handed back their shares, rather than just control?

winchester_royal
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by winchester_royal » 26 Aug 2014 22:02

Ian Royal
winchester_royal Not doubting your intentions mate, but surely now that SJM owns 100% of club they shouldn't really have any further involvement in the takeover?

Was there ever any confirmation that TSI handed back their shares, rather than just control?

Club website states SJM owns 100%

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 26 Aug 2014 22:48

winchester_royal
Ian Royal

Club website states SJM owns 100%

Fair enough. It's hard to keep track with all of the mindless speculation and rumours.

JamesWN

by JamesWN » 22 Dec 2014 17:28

22 Dec 2014 14:16:10
As written below lee Wallace is a target but dependant on a clear out of 2-3 players, also john Flanagan (Liverpool loan) Adrian marriappa (Crystal palace loan) and Chris wood (Leicester) or yannick sagbo (hull city) (loan with a view to buy like Murray). they are players as potential ins.

outs
Pavel pogrebnyak
Danny Guthrie

{Ed001's Note - Flanagan is injured and has no return date yet as he may not be back this season. Liverpool are taking it slow with him.}

Some of these rumours are absolutely tragic :roll:

From Despair To Where?
Hob Nob Legend

by From Despair To Where? » 22 Dec 2014 21:33

JamesWN
As written below lee Wallace is a target but dependant on a clear out of 2-3 players, also john Flanagan (Liverpool loan) Adrian marriappa (Crystal palace loan) and Chris wood (Leicester) or yannick sagbo (hull city) (loan with a view to buy like Murray). they are players as potential ins.

outs
Pavel pogrebnyak
Danny Guthrie

{Ed001's Note - Flanagan is injured and has no return date yet as he may not be back this season. Liverpool are taking it slow with him.}

Actually, i think Chris Wood would be a half decent and, more importantly, realistic shout.

As for Guthrie and Pog out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who'd buy them? Ones terminally injured, the other's terminally overpaid.

Sutekh
Hob Nob Super-Addict

by Sutekh » 23 Dec 2014 15:57

Plus we'll need Pavel after Murray goes back

Ian Royal
Hob Nob Legend

by Ian Royal » 23 Dec 2014 17:08

I'd rather we let him rot in the reserves and give him no more money in appearance / win / goal (that last one [two] would be a rarity at least) bonuses.

SCIAG
Hob Nob Addict

by SCIAG » 23 Dec 2014 22:02

From Despair To Where?
JamesWN

outs
Pavel pogrebnyak
Danny Guthrie

Actually, i think Chris Wood would be a half decent and, more importantly, realistic shout.

As for Guthrie and Pog out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Who'd buy them? Ones terminally injured, the other's terminally overpaid.

Chris Wood is inconsistent (one goal every 3.5 matches at Championship level, despite doing better than 1 in 2 in 2012-13) but seems to have the knack of scoring at the Mad Stad.

1031 posts